OT - Wanted your opinions

hehehe dont be silly!!!

Good luck with it hun! u heard from immigration yet?

xxxxxxxxx

Nope I still haven't heard a thing from them, one of the reasons I am depressed at the moment. But all I can do is wait

never mind!! did they gave you a deadline that they would let you know by?

im sure u will be fine tho hunny
xxxxx

I think they said within 6 weeks, it's only been 3 but the longest 3 of my life lol

hehehe good things comes to thos who wait!!!

xxxx

babymable - how did you go on with the Mirena Coil - any pain or bleeding? I have been on Cerazette and had the same symptoms as you so I was wondering how you have gone on?

I had it done on November 11, it did hurt and it was a uncomfortable pain but it only lasted a few seconds so It wasn't too bad. I bled the first few days but it stopped now but I had major period pains/cramps for at least a week and a half.
I have noticed that I do bleed a tiny tiny bit after sex as well but nothing drastic. Hopefully that will go away after a few months.
And thank god no weight gain (alot of people have said that this can be a side effect)
So far so good.

I had the Myrena fitted 3 weeks ago. It was uncomfortable when fitted but no pain after that. I have spotted very lightly on and off since but it seems to be settling the last couple days (fingers crossed).

One thing I've noticed is my sex drive has improved dramatically lol. Before I just couldn't be bothered most times but it's much better now. It is a lucky side affect I believe. That and the no periods eventually and I'll be laughing!

Slimmerkay and babymable - thanks for your side of things - I should be having mine fitted before Christmas (under anesthetic at hospital) so hopefully I should be OK. I have had no children and I'm a little concerned it is going to give me grief. Do either of you two have children? xx

I have not had any children and that is usually when they will give you the anesthetic. They wanted to try me without the anesthetic first to see if I could handle it. I had to go to a Family Planning clinic to get mine so your lucky your getting anesthetic without asking lol.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Cheers me dears - I will let you know how I get along - I'm getting the anesthetic as I have other other ongoing gynae probs :( xx

I think anesthesia sounds a good plan, as I've said before I had the coil fitted to try and combat my gynae issues before I had my hysterectomy and even after 3 babies it took numerous attempts to fit it and I was in agony, I had it out after 3 weeks as I couldn't bare it but I do think if I'd been offered anesthesia it would have been different.
I must add I had set my mind on a hysterectomy so I don't think my mind set was in the right place, nothing else had worked and I assumed that the mirena would'nt either, not a good mind set to have. My sister has one for the same reasons and she raves about it.
xx

Caza - I've given birth 6 times so it was relatively easy for me. I think anaesetic is a good idea though if you've never given birth. Good luck.

Back