• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Other CD flavours?

An Attitude of Gratitude
What other flavours/products do you wish Cambridge would introduce?

I'd love it if they'd make vanilla tetras, my CD doesn't think they will though. Also l'd like it if they made a new broccoli soup - a nice one this time! lol, thought the one they used to produce was vile.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I would like them to make a juice based drink because so many of us struggle with the milkshake style-suppose it ould be hard to make with the citric acid. Maybe a flavouring that has all of the nutrition like the water flavourings.

running strictly on fat!
I'd love to see kiwi milkshake flavour and could do with some tropical for summer...
I would love to have a white chocolate and coconut flavour...
Mhmmm....that would be fantastic x

An Attitude of Gratitude
CD juices & tropical drinks in the summer would be great, coconut sounds yum too.
Other than seeing Cadbury take over Cambridge (I wish!) I would like to see the juice based drink. A would also like to see these flavours:

Black Cherry
White Chocolate
Tropical Fruits

running strictly on fat!
Yes pleasssse: fudge would be lovely xxx
And today noticed that slim fast is doing new flavour: bananofeepie...
How fabulous this would be on CD.....
That fruit juice idea is brilliant, especially with ice in the summer!

This may sound a bit daft and slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if are there any issues with using ice cubes in the cambridge shakes?

Laura Croft

Happily maintaining
I'd have liked (some kind of fruit flavour ie apricot etc) shake - would make a brilliant shake. I wish the banana was more bananay though, and a minestrone soup would be good too. I wonder if CD will copy LL and some of the other programs and start bringing out 'food'.

This is the last time!!
I always use ice to mix up my powder shakes. Makes them feel more luxurious.

I'd like more savoury options...but not the soups!!