Other CD flavours?

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
What other flavours/products do you wish Cambridge would introduce?

I'd love it if they'd make vanilla tetras, my CD doesn't think they will though. Also l'd like it if they made a new broccoli soup - a nice one this time! lol, thought the one they used to produce was vile.

I would like them to make a juice based drink because so many of us struggle with the milkshake style-suppose it ould be hard to make with the citric acid. Maybe a flavouring that has all of the nutrition like the water flavourings.

I'd love to see kiwi milkshake flavour and could do with some tropical for summer...
I would love to have a white chocolate and coconut flavour...
Mhmmm....that would be fantastic x

CD juices & tropical drinks in the summer would be great, coconut sounds yum too.

a white choclate bar .. mmmm and a mint crisp bar would be lovely ..
I must admit I love most of the CD products and get loads of variety , and compared to Lipotrim which I did before , its the best diet and the best food packs in the universe :)

Other than seeing Cadbury take over Cambridge (I wish!) I would like to see the juice based drink. A would also like to see these flavours:

Black Cherry
White Chocolate
Raspberry
Blackcurrant
Tropical Fruits
Fudge

Yes pleasssse: fudge would be lovely xxx
And today noticed that slim fast is doing new flavour: bananofeepie...
How fabulous this would be on CD.....

That fruit juice idea is brilliant, especially with ice in the summer!

This may sound a bit daft and slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if are there any issues with using ice cubes in the cambridge shakes?

I'd have liked (some kind of fruit flavour ie apricot etc) shake - would make a brilliant shake. I wish the banana was more bananay though, and a minestrone soup would be good too. I wonder if CD will copy LL and some of the other programs and start bringing out 'food'.

I always use ice to mix up my powder shakes. Makes them feel more luxurious.

I'd like more savoury options...but not the soups!!

Horlicks flavour would be fab! So would a milk substitute - Euro diet used to do one so its obviously possible to make a low carb whitener.

Back