other half is cooking...help!

time2go

Gold Member
S: 18st3lb C: 13st4lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 4st13lb(27.06%)
I actually embrace it. I go in and enjoy the smell. I even look over pot and smell it. I dunno maybe cos I am controlling it and enjoying it without eating I don't mind it. Jus think, u can enjoy that meal once u r a few stone lighter. Not as if tonight is the only opportunity to have it xxx

leesecandoit

S: 19st7lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 5st11lb(29.67%)
I actually embrace it. I go in and enjoy the smell. I even look over pot and smell it. I dunno maybe cos I am controlling it and enjoying it without eating I don't mind it. Jus think, u can enjoy that meal once u r a few stone lighter. Not as if tonight is the only opportunity to have it xxx

I thought I was the only nutter to do something like this! :D

time2go

Gold Member
S: 18st3lb C: 13st4lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 4st13lb(27.06%)
Yes, bacon is hard! Mmmmm.... Enjoy that smell. Resist temptation. Remember why u r here. A stone a month. A stone a month. And at the.end food will b there.

Nope, I too am a nutter. X

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
I enjoy sitting and smelling whatever my brothers are cooking too and if it gets too much and I start drooling they demand that I sod off to bed!

Both my brothers are skinny and can eat whatever they like and never put weight on so they are always cooking pizza, fry ups and huge cheesy pasta dishes. They're so lucky!