other half is cooking...help!

bella1980

Am on day two of TS and the other half is cooking his dinner and it smells DELICIOUS!

How does everyone deal with the smell of food while abstaining as I need an action plan for dealing with this.

Any suggestions?!

I actually embrace it. I go in and enjoy the smell. I even look over pot and smell it. I dunno maybe cos I am controlling it and enjoying it without eating I don't mind it. Jus think, u can enjoy that meal once u r a few stone lighter. Not as if tonight is the only opportunity to have it xxx

I actually embrace it. I go in and enjoy the smell. I even look over pot and smell it. I dunno maybe cos I am controlling it and enjoying it without eating I don't mind it. Jus think, u can enjoy that meal once u r a few stone lighter. Not as if tonight is the only opportunity to have it xxx

I thought I was the only nutter to do something like this! :D

Yes, bacon is hard! Mmmmm.... Enjoy that smell. Resist temptation. Remember why u r here. A stone a month. A stone a month. And at the.end food will b there.

Nope, I too am a nutter. X

I enjoy sitting and smelling whatever my brothers are cooking too and if it gets too much and I start drooling they demand that I sod off to bed!

Both my brothers are skinny and can eat whatever they like and never put weight on so they are always cooking pizza, fry ups and huge cheesy pasta dishes. They're so lucky!

Back