Ouch so much pain!

raverminx

Today I went to leaving do lunch which was an all you can eat Indian buffet... I had rice, noodles, bread etc and can honestly say I'm in terrible pain. My stomach is bloated, I don't know if I'm going to be sick or the other!
I knew I was going to be eating a lot of carbs today and get back on track tomorrow.

I'm guessing my body isn't reacting very well at all to these carbs? And yes I feel terrible as in sluggish, physical pain and wondering if it was even worth it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh hun so sorry to hear that - your bod is definitely saying no to carbs.

All I can recommend is some antacid and lots of water. Hope you feel better soon.

Oh hun so sorry to hear that - your bod is definitely saying no to carbs.

All I can recommend is some antacid and lots of water. Hope you feel better soon.

yup body officially hates carbs, especially since ive kept my carb intake less than 15g a day since march! defo back on track tomorrow. worse thing is, is that ive hardly drunk any fluid today so really dehydrated but im just so full up i cant get anything down.

lesson learnt lol!

Oh that sounds terrible, I'll bear that in mind when I get any cravings for carbs!
I suppose its a lesson learnt, and make u think twice about what your eating next time, hope your feeling better x

Back