Our diaries

British_Claire_84

Gold Member
Just wondering what people would think to and how possible it would be if we could somehow put all of our diary threads into a sub heading or something? So that they are all in the same place under the same title, maybe at the top somewhere if that would be possible?? That way we'd just have to go straight there to see our diaries and write on other peoples as they'd all be in the same place. Then the normal thread bit would be for all the other threads we have?

Just an idea?

we need to PM a mod, the managed to do it over on the exante thread

I don't mind doing that once i've gauged everyones opions on it. I just feel it'll keep the board tidier, easy to know straight away where all the diary threads are and then all the other threads are in the main board part.

I agree. The board is very messy at the moment.

agreed :D

on dukan there is a seperate diaries bit. I wouldnt mind the diaries being like the gold ones where you have to have a number of posts to view.

agreed, be easier to find to edit and read :)

I don't like what they did to the Exante board. It took too much time to look through 4 different places so I stopped bothering and only went to user cp so never saw anything I wasn't already subscribed to.

I'm up for that, it's getting too time consuming trying to keep up. I'd just a a single thread called what Claire said

i'm pretty relaxed - whatever helps people!

Lol we will all end up deleted LMAO!

Back