Our heaviest, our current, our goal...

Thought it was interesting and motivational, I'll start but feel free to join in;-

S=Start: 15.5Ibs
C=Current: 14.7lbs (gave in and weighed)
G=Goal: 9.13Ibs
W=Week No: 1
T=Total lost: 12lb

Xx

My heaviest weight ever was about 21stone
Currently 16st 9lb (lost 4 and half ish stone using RC & healthy eating)
Goal Weight 11st 9lb

I'm waiting for my exante to arrive but starting day 3 of superdrug shakes while I wait so will weigh in Friday after 5 days of superdrug and 2 days of exante...fingers crossed!xx

My Start weight - 14st 7lbs
My Current Weight 12st 9lbs
My Goal Weight - 10st 7lbs - (although may try to go to 10st so I have something to work with when I go back on food)

So I am almost half way!

Dolly you are doing fantastic well done!

S: 14 stone
C: 9.6 stone
G: 8/8.7 stone

:)

S=Start: 19.7
C=Current: 17.12
G=Goal: 10.0
W=Week No: 2
T=Total lost: 23

Start - 312lbs / 22st 4lbs
Current - 280lbs / 20st exactly
Goal - 150lbs / 10st 10lbs
Week - I'm on to week 7 today :)
Total loss - 32lbs / 2st 4 lbs
Weight to lose - 130lbs / 9st 4lb

Thanks ladies, its been over a long period of time and I put 2 stone back on after having my daughter so I've spent the last 6 months going up and down and then just got stuck, hence my arrival here. Can't wait to get rid of the last 5 stone....goal weight here we all come!!xx

Start - 245

Current - 198

Goal - 112

Lost so far - 47

Started Exante August 2011 - but not on plan for about 8 weeks of that time, extended holiday and Christmas.

Also, I have never had the dramatic losses some do - my basal metabolic rate is very low because of my height I think.

My goal date is September 1st - and I have already booked a celebratory trip away and plan to spend the trip in the spa being pampered! :D

I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Name the diet, and I have done it. I have clothes in my wardrobe from size 8 to 24.

This is the first time ever that I feel in control around food.

Thank you Exante, but a special thanks for discovering this forum and for the support here.

All best wishes to everyone on their journey! :)

Start - 35st
Current - 33st9lbs
Goal - 10st (Looooooong way away!)

Going into 3rd week but didnt weigh in week 2, so only 1st week losses so far.....

Heaviest weight - 14st 9lbs
Current weight - 12st 13lbs
Goal weight - 9st
Left to go - 55lbs

My goal date is 26th of April (10 weeks away on weds) so need to average 4.5lbs a week, my weigh day is a Wednesday and I'm in my first week (4th day)

I intend to be TS 6days a week and WS 1 day a week, tho this week having two WS days due to valentines. I exercise lightly every other day with yoga or running.

Good luck everyone! I've never done a food replacement diet before and so far I'm finding it great, it's really helped me get in control of my eating.

Fingers crossed my first weeks loss is as good as all of yours has been!!

Hi

Heaviest before Cd 16st 7
Start Exante Sept '11...15st 3
Current Feb '12...12st 10
Goal 1 Easter 11st
Goal 2 whenever 10st :)

OMG thank you, writing it down makes me see how far I have come and how much nearer I am already :D

H - 23st 10lbs
C - 20st 6lbs
G - 10st 7 lbs

Lost the 3 stone wit a number of different diets but i feel now due to my acid reflux and reactions to food Exante is the choice to get me to goal.

Have a holiday booked for the start of June so thats my 1st target. 3 stone in 13 weeks please :D

(plan to do 11 weeks TS and then 2 weeks refeed programme)

start weight : 105 kg
current weight : 84 kg
goal weight : 58 kg

planning on staying on TS for 12 weeks and lose 4 stones...

Well done everyone!!! And Ali your doing brilliantly :0) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Start weight 17.13
Current weight 14.7
Mini goal 14.0 (dress fitting for wedding)
Ultimate goal 11.0

Well I'm not entirely sure of my heaviest weight (No scales policy at that time) but I guess around 18.5st, after I had my fourth child. I then lost quite a bit by myself and then did LL to loose the rest of the weight I had been carrying for 8+ years. So the stats below are for this time...

S=Start: 200Ibs
G=Goal: 160Ibs
W=Week No: 1(tomorrow morning)
T=Total lost: I will find out in the morning!!

Nixi

Back