Our Water being turned off tommorow..

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
not just for a few hours but for a whole day, 3rd day they will have done this in 2 weeks. Our road is a complete state and there is nowhere to park as they are huge holes and huge piles of rubbles everywhere. Fed up of it now, been going on since before Xmas, seriously how long does it take to dig a hole and replace a pipe??

I think this is why my Water in take has been down, i'm worried about drinking dirty water. So i've bought myself six 2litre bottles of water today so I have no excuse this week!

Will have to fill the bath up with water for flushing the toilet, and also fill the kettle and a few saucepans I think! Supposed to be making sheperds pie for dinner tommoroe so I hope the water is turned back on so I can boil my spuds :)

Rant Over..

Its Southern Water hun, Kent x

Phew! I know its a pain mate but it has to be done sometimes, in the long run it will mean less burst etc... Ooh I have my work head on don't I lol x

Lol @ work head on. Know it has to be done, I just like to moan about it haha. Havent been able to use the path for a week, taking a toddler for a walk along a bus route road isnt my idea of fun lol.x

I remember years ago I was told my water would be switched off for 36 hours. I got myself all puffed up and rang them ready for a rant and a row and the guy who answered the phone said "Isn't that awful, I'd hate that to happen to me" leaving me with nothing left to say!

Kb x

Still no water :( Wish I hadnt made Sheperds Pie now as there is one huge pile of dishes to get through...

Back