Out of date Shakes (TFR)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by O2Bthin, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. O2Bthin

O2Bthin New Member

Hi everyone.
    Can anyone advise me. I started tfr 5 days ago and feeling great. Down about 9 lbs but...i have been including the odd out of date shake in my day. As this is a dry food product do you think its safe. Some are 5 months out of date...some 3, some 2 etc...(I was pregnant last year and have an old stash i never got to use)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

You really shouldnt use out of date shakes honey, as they lose most if not all of their nutritional values and you won't be getting what you should x
  4. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    It is just a powder and as long as the packs are sealed then there shouldnt be any problem in using them. The vitamin content may have degraded a bit, and if that worries you take a vitamin pill, but get the ones from Boots that have 50% rda Vit A so that you dont overdose on A.
  5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

I agree should be fine as dried food x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.