out of the 20's - yay! celebrating a small victory!

Emmysweightloss

Ok so when I first started losing weight I was 22 stone 5lbs (my heaviest weight ever) and this Monday I weighed in at 19 stone 11 lbs and I am so chuffed to be finally out of the 20's, ok so I know I still weigh more than most people when they start on their diets and I have a heck of a long way to go but I just wanted to celebrate it as being in the 20's has always horrified me and its just felt fab to finally say goodbye to the 20's and hello to the 19's again. I just feel its important to celebrate every little victory along the way and this for me is one of those. Sorry if you guys think I'm mad for celebrating being in the 19's but I'm just so happy right now! Oh and clothes wise I'm out of the elasticated size 26's trousers wise and into a size 22 in trousers with room to spare! yay! Size 14 here I come, well give me time! ha ha I feel for the first time in a long time that I can do this, oh and thanks to all the guys on here who have been super supportive, Em x

Yay :) huge well done Hun xx

Of course its worth celebrating! Well done you.x

Wow 26 to a 22 that's amazing well done. I think it's brilliant you celebrate such goals too many people(including myself once upon a time) look too far into the future and the mountain seems to high to climb. I'm really pleased for you and them 14s will come along so quickly. Good luck with the rest of your journey xx

What an achievement!! :D Every little milestone is indeed to be cherished - it really highlights the fact that doing this is worthwhile. :)

Well done x

Woohoo! You are doing amazingly :D

You're doing fantastically! Well done

thanks so much guys for all your support, I'm just trying to celebrate smaller goals along the way as in the past I have tried to focus on the end target which seems so far off, at least this way I can feel like I am on the right path to success without having to wait until I get to my goal weight before I do any celebrating! I'm so chuffed to see the back of my size 26's and 24's and I am loving the fact that my size 22's are get really baggy, ok so I'm not exactly a size 14 yet but every size I drop feels nearer to my goal of being a curvy size 14! I have sadly spent the last few years now being over 20 stone much to my horror so I was ecstatic to see the back of it finally! I guess like many people on here I gained weight because of a past event, I went through something really bad when in my early twenties, extremely traumatic and it sadly led to me turning to food big time for comfort and I've found myself trapped in a cycle of binge eating and trying to diet for years. I feel now I have gone through psychotherapy to work on the underlying issues I am in a better frame of mind for trying to finally shed the weight and get back to the old me. Em x

Aw Em :hug99: I'm sorry you went through some horrid stuff... You're not alone in turning to food for comfort, it's the one thing that doesn't judge and sadly does make people feel better... It's the hug from the inside as some people say... still, you're on the road to recovery and that's what matters. Well done on taking these steps towards a brighter and better future :)
x

Well done! It's an awesome feeling isn't it! Can't wait for it to happen to me again-for the last time EVER!!!! xx

Back