Out of the club.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by palmettofairy, 14 December 2006 Social URL.

1. palmettofairy

palmettofairy Full Member

I have decided to stop cambridge today after my dr. appointment. It appears that I am having liver problems and need to sort out some things medically.

Just wanted to say a BIG, HUGE Thank you to everyone on here who has given me advice and support.:D :D You are all brilliant and I wish everyone the best of luck on your journeys.

I plan on coming back as soon as I can--so I am not going for good, just a break so to speak. But until my liver wants to be good and do its job, I will be CD free.

THANKS again for being such a wonderful and supportive community.

Kris

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Sorry to hear you have had to come off CD. Hope things settle down for you and you can come back soon

4. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Take care of yourself Kris, and still pop on and post and keep us updated.

xxx

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Oh dear!

Well take care of yourself and come back soon!
    ((hugs))

6. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Take good care Kris, but don't be a stranger, you don't have to be dieting to post xx

7. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    JUDDDish
    You poor thing, I hope the liver problem gets sorted out quickly. Take care of yourself, health comes before everything else, and I hope we'll still see you around here.

8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kris,

Very sorry to hear you have problems with your liver, I do hope you get it all sorted and I will be lighing my candles for you so that all will be well.

Never a good time to be unwell, but somehow around Chrismtas makes it feel worse.

You have done well on losing your weight so far and have you a plan to keep it off?

Love Mini xxx

9. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Wishing you well again very soon, hun - and don't be a stranger!!! Post on here anyway and let us know how you are!

10. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Sorry to hear you're having health problems PM ... your health and well-being are paramount though so it's wise to take a break from CD until things are sorted.

As Mrs T says though, you don't have to be dieting to post (I'm certainly not dieting at the moment ... well, that is unless CD have changed the rules and included chocolate santas on AAM!! :p ) so pop in and keep us posted! :)

11. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i'll just echo what everyone else has said, look after yourself & get your health in tip top condition & only then decide if your ready to do CD again
    good luck hun, carry on posting & keep us up to date on how things are going xx:)

12. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Hi Kris,
    Sorry to hear that, I know its been a struggle getting everything together that you need to do the CD there in Sweden. Hope you get sorted out soon !

13. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    PF, Im gutted for you, but your health comes first, get yourself tip top x

And, dont be a stranger, Im on maintenece and it doesnt stop me posting!!!!

14. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    We all will be waiting for you. Get yourself sorted and come back soon.:) :) :)

Nick :)

15. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hope your problem is sorted soon! Stay in touch.

Happy Christmas!

Dizzy x

16. palmettofairy

palmettofairy Full Member

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Havent meant to be a stranger but I was a brides maid at a wedding so had lots of duties, plus just feeling tired.

Had loads of blood tests and getting the results tuesday. Shed lots of tears as none of the options really sound that good. But life goes on and everyone is being supportive and doing their best to keep me laughing. As I have an odd sense of humour, my partner and friends are cracking jokes on my lovely yellow jaundice and comparing me to the Simpsons and Tim Burton characters (apparently I am more Marge than Lisa).

ANyway, thanks again for all your kind words and generous warm wishes. I will keep you posted...

Kris

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.