Out of the zone and need help :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debziedoo, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. debziedoo

debziedoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    cd. ss+
    AArghhh im really not in the zone. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and have been suffering really badly with pain the last wk. My cd has gone right out the window this weekend and im so angry with myself. I have been comfort eating to feel better but really know that i shouldnt be ... i just cant help myself. I know the illness will never go and i am slowly getting used to that but the biggest thing is i know i can loose the weight as cd is working for me ... Think i need a real kick up the backside to get back on track.:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goodlard

goodlard Olivia

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(14.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I don't think anyone here would blame you for feeling down and anxious. Don't add to your existing misery by being angry at yourself: you're worth so much more than that. You had the weekend off. Maybe give yourself an easy day - no carbs, no sugar - and get straight back on board. Weight management goes a long way to helping your body ease its troubles, and whilst I know yours are more significant, you know that each pound you lose is your way of helping your body cope with the pain. I heard swimming can be good for people with fibromyalgia. Next time you feel low, if you can, get to the pool instead of picking up a crisp packet. :) It'll do wonders for you physically and mentally. <3

4. Erins yum mum

Erins yum mum Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    try and start a fresh! nothing better than the feeling of the scales telling u lost a few pounds :) x

5. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

goodness, what a thing to cope with, no wonder your heads all over the place.

Good luck with getting back on track, one meal at a time

xx

6. posterofagirl

posterofagirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(22.36%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You have excellent reasons to have lost track of CD for a couple if days but jump back on board and I'm sure you will feel more positive about what you CAN control.

7. debziedoo

debziedoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    cd. ss+
    Thanks peeps.. I had a good chat with my cdc and am due to be weighed on thurs. I have stuck to plan and am hoping that even if i dont have a loss this wk maybe i will sts.. fingers crossed. I cant beat the illness but i can stop being overweight. x

8. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    what an amazing attitude. so inspiring!

9. debziedoo

debziedoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    cd. ss+
    Well after such a rubbish wk i only had a tidgy loss of 1 lb but its also totm too. Hopefully a better wk next wk ... im 4 lb away from 2 stone loss.

10. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    sorry to hear that hun. think you've done really well to carry on xxx stick to it im sure you'll do great. well done on ur loss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.