Out of the zone and need help :(

debziedoo

AArghhh im really not in the zone. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and have been suffering really badly with pain the last wk. My cd has gone right out the window this weekend and im so angry with myself. I have been comfort eating to feel better but really know that i shouldnt be ... i just cant help myself. I know the illness will never go and i am slowly getting used to that but the biggest thing is i know i can loose the weight as cd is working for me ... Think i need a real kick up the backside to get back on track.:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

I'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I don't think anyone here would blame you for feeling down and anxious. Don't add to your existing misery by being angry at yourself: you're worth so much more than that. You had the weekend off. Maybe give yourself an easy day - no carbs, no sugar - and get straight back on board. Weight management goes a long way to helping your body ease its troubles, and whilst I know yours are more significant, you know that each pound you lose is your way of helping your body cope with the pain. I heard swimming can be good for people with fibromyalgia. Next time you feel low, if you can, get to the pool instead of picking up a crisp packet. :) It'll do wonders for you physically and mentally. <3

goodness, what a thing to cope with, no wonder your heads all over the place.

Good luck with getting back on track, one meal at a time

xx

You have excellent reasons to have lost track of CD for a couple if days but jump back on board and I'm sure you will feel more positive about what you CAN control.

Thanks peeps.. I had a good chat with my cdc and am due to be weighed on thurs. I have stuck to plan and am hoping that even if i dont have a loss this wk maybe i will sts.. fingers crossed. I cant beat the illness but i can stop being overweight. x

what an amazing attitude. so inspiring!

Well after such a rubbish wk i only had a tidgy loss of 1 lb but its also totm too. Hopefully a better wk next wk ... im 4 lb away from 2 stone loss.

sorry to hear that hun. think you've done really well to carry on xxx stick to it im sure you'll do great. well done on ur loss x

Back