Out on the p**s part 2...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pizzle84, 13 August 2009 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Iv already posted once saying that im going out a week tomorrow for a girl night out where i'll be drinking (no comments about drinking water all night etc please!) So i was going to eat healthy salads for the week running up to my night out as i know how dangerous it is to drink while on LT. But.....i was wondering can i have my breakfast and lunch shakes and eat a salad for my dinner?? would that be ok or should i just eat healthily for the next week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I don't know whether you're hoping for different answers this time but I don't think you'll get them - sorry ;) :)

If you're planning a boozy night the safest, most sensible and best thing to do is do a proper refeed week. You'll find all the details in a sticky if you haven't already got them and you'd need to follow them without leaving anything out to be safe.

Have a great time x

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What has your pharmacy advised? They are there to help and support refeeding as well as the main programme.

Whatever you do you need to do it as healthily as possible.

5. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree. My answer is the same. Do a full week of proper refeed or else risk serious damage to yourself!

6. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    think someone posted before - or in another thread perhaps - that if you are planning on having alcohol then it would be important for you to be including some carbs in your refeed, in which case a full refeed week is definitely safest.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.