Out on the p**s part 2...

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv already posted once saying that im going out a week tomorrow for a girl night out where i'll be drinking (no comments about drinking water all night etc please!) So i was going to eat healthy salads for the week running up to my night out as i know how dangerous it is to drink while on LT. But.....i was wondering can i have my breakfast and lunch shakes and eat a salad for my dinner?? would that be ok or should i just eat healthily for the next week?

I don't know whether you're hoping for different answers this time but I don't think you'll get them - sorry ;) :)

If you're planning a boozy night the safest, most sensible and best thing to do is do a proper refeed week. You'll find all the details in a sticky if you haven't already got them and you'd need to follow them without leaving anything out to be safe.

Have a great time x

What has your pharmacy advised? They are there to help and support refeeding as well as the main programme.

Whatever you do you need to do it as healthily as possible.

I agree. My answer is the same. Do a full week of proper refeed or else risk serious damage to yourself!

think someone posted before - or in another thread perhaps - that if you are planning on having alcohol then it would be important for you to be including some carbs in your refeed, in which case a full refeed week is definitely safest.

Back