1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Out with the big in with the small

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BritMumInCanada, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    Well yesterday I sorted through my wardrobe and filled two big black sacks with clothes that are too big for me. That I will take to the charity shop.

In my basement I then have stored boxes with clothes in different sizes from before I gained the weight. Some of the stuff is really nice and hardly worn. So it was great going through and discovering things that fit me again. Was like I had been on a clothes shopping spree.

Has anyone else got smaller sized clothes stored away?

I still have quite a bit of weight left to lose, but I can't wait to gradually fit in to the other stuff.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yep me!!! I saved all my pre preggie clothes which I, and all my old clubbing clobber from pre PG days too - although it was a while before that, that I had to stop wearin them!

I'm loving getting them all out again... I wonder if I might be too old to start wearing some of it now but them I figure... If it fits and it looks good then why the hell not ;) I just think I'll not have to go as OTT as I used though!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.