Outgrown your clothes....?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I was chatting to someone recently who had done this recently. Why not get together a group of friends (all different shapes and sizes) and bring along the clothes you no longer wear. Display them all nicely, pour a drink, sit and chat, look through the rails. For every item you buy you only pay £1 which can go to a local charity, group, school or your next girlie night! I thought it was a great idea as how many times do we admire something that a friend is wearing and wish we could fit into it. Maybe even a CDC would be interested in organising it as she will have plenty people reducing in size. I've got a few friends that are dieting and looking for new clothes so this would really work. If anyone gives it a go I'd love to hear how it goes.
    I'm going to organise one for the autumn time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thats a excellent idea :)

4. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    great idea! save so much money too! xxx

5. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I should have written...Clothes outgrown you!
    Just been chatting to a friend and ran idea past her and she's up for it. Need to get motivated and start the ball rolling.
    Like many i'm struggling just now but maybe some cheap new clothes would spur me on again.

6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

yeah i have loaddds of clothes that dont fit worn like 3 times! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.