Over 100lb to lose??

Hey, I'm on SS and I drink the right amount of water, i dont know if its TOTM because i have recently had my implant out so I'm totally irregular. My week 1 loss was 11lb and week 2 - 9lbs, I think because ive had such big losses its why im so upset!

Ahh, in that case, it could be your body adjusting to that big loss. I bet next week it will show up on the scales, keep doing what you are doing as it clearly is working with those big losses and you'll see the results next week. Have you measured yourself too? You will loose inches too on this diet and the amont of weight you've lost, you'll defo have lost inches :). Its a boost as well. x

I have A LOT to lose and not to knock anyone as everyone on here is great but when you come on and see people who are 11/12stone saying they have lots to lose its very dishearting and makes u feel very unmotivated! great job on starting this thread it was a great idea!

Why thank you! hehe! I totally agree it is a shock when you see how much you have to lose and how little others have to lose, but i guess we ALL feel the same way about our weight and thats why are doing something about it :D As for your 1lb loss hun it will show next week dont be upset think of how good you will feel next week with a big loss hehe! i mean its not like you can put weight on if you are sticking to the SS :D Glad your all having fun. I am off to have my WI now eeek!! Really nervous but hey if it aint to good (because of blips) then i will do better next week :D woop woop!! speak to ya soon ~fingers crossed~ xxxx

X_Tasha_X - 148lb to lose
Deb-on-a-diet - 93lb to lose
Ellie - 126lb to lose
spottitchsam - 109lb to lose
Camille - 126lb to lose
xKimmiex - 140lb to lose
c_robson - 107lb to lose
sumayyah - 196lb to lose 130lb to go
Scooterchick - 87lb to lose
Hayleej - was 106lbs now 86lb to lose
Cartwoman - 99lb to lose
Deb-on-a-diet - 99lb to lose
falafel - 96lb to lose
x-Katie-x - was 145lb now 122.5lb to lose
Xypher - 107lb to lose
Stokegal - 126lb to lose, 107lb to go
MissPiggyFi - 140lb to lose
AlexIce - 101lb to lose
Agnes - 123lb to lose

Total amount to lose = 2166lb

well according to my cdc's scales i lost 2 stone 8llb this week! i wish! oddly they weighed her correctly but they have to be faulty so i wont know until next weigh in how i did
i updated my stats on the list thou to reflect my whole journey, looks like im the massive fatty of the group huh

Ellie - 126lb to lose
spottitchsam - 109lb to lose lost 8lbs leaves 101lbs
Camille - 126lb to lose
xKimmiex - 140lb to lose
c_robson - 107lb to lose
sumayyah - 196lb to lose 130lb to go
Cartwoman - 99lb to lose
falafel - 96lb to lose
Xypher - 107lb to lose
AlexIce - 101lb to lose
Agnes - 123lb to lose

I'm putting on weight (rapidly) atm! :(
I have worked out that I have 105lbs to lose!! Grrrr
I like this thread though, its nice to see others have similar goals.

Some people lose the same amount every week on CD. Some people don't. I never have lost steadily but all those 1 pounds then 3 pounds add up over time.

I'm putting on weight (rapidly) atm! :(
I have worked out that I have 105lbs to lose!! Grrrr
I like this thread though, its nice to see others have similar goals.

105lbs to lose to a goal of 110 giving you a BMI of 18.9. Have you ever been 110lbs in your adult life? You should be aiming first of all to get your BMI into a healthy range which is 20 - 25, 18.9 is probably an unrealistic target and you're putting too much pressure on yourself. I would strongly suggest you reconsider, have you spoke to you CDC about it?

Great Thread Guys well done Tasha for starting it!

New to the Forum was looking for people in the same boat!
Been on CD coming up to 5 months now and lost around 75lbs in total which included a christmas blip (gained 14lbs).

Weight loss has been steady between 3lbs and 5lbs per week also on 2 shakes a day with a meal at night, couldn't do SS.

Anyone got any questions give me a shout as I am sure i will be reaching out to a few of you also.

105lbs to lose to a goal of 110 giving you a BMI of 18.9. Have you ever been 110lbs in your adult life? You should be aiming first of all to get your BMI into a healthy range which is 20 - 25, 18.9 is probably an unrealistic target and you're putting too much pressure on yourself. I would strongly suggest you reconsider, have you spoke to you CDC about it?

I see what you're saying but I really want to get down to about 8 stone (112lbs). I'm trying not to tackle it as one huge goal but as mini goals. At the moment i'm thinking about 13stone.

I've put on most of my weight in the last year but its always gone up and down and in the past 13 stone would've been really heavy to me but now i'd kill to be that low! Grrr.

I'm doing LighterLife atm and I havent discussed with my councillor as yet because i've transferred to a later group so haven't started proper as yet.

I see what you're saying about being more realistic though, which is why I am setting small goals at the moment.

I would agree 8 stone is probably unhealthy at 5,4 ..... As a guide I'm 10 stone 9 and 5,4 in size 10-12.... God only knows what I'd look like at 8 stone , ill, I should imagine!!! LOL

Very good to work in small chunks, that's what I did :) I used to see the next stone down only, never looked at the final.

Coley up there is right in what she says, the 1 and 3 pounds all add up!!! I had some weeks I lost nothing!!!! And others a pound!! Others 6 :D all evens it's self out I promise!!

Hang in there everyone you're all doing great !!!

Xxxxxxx

Last edited:
After this weeks weigh in I am now officially under the 100lbs to lose mark :D I still have 97lbs so still a long weigh to go (aha see what I did there I am sooo funny :D)

Still sticking around here though ^.^

Well done on the loss Xypher - getting under the 100lbs to lose is a great achievement :)

Ellie - 126lb to lose
Camille - 126lb to lose
xKimmiex - 140lb to lose
c_robson - 107lb to lose
sumayyah - 196lb to lose 124lb to go
Cartwoman - 99lb to lose
falafel - 96lb to lose
Xypher - 107lb to lose
AlexIce - 101lb to lose
Agnes - 123lb to lose

WOW Ant well done hun you are doing amazing!! I thought you had stopped coming on here i aint seen you in such a long time (ok a few days haha) How dare you have a life (giggles), How are you? You are doing so well hun. I left a message on you wall but aint heard anything back, let me know how your doing? Well done on losing over 2stone i am really proud of ya hun xxx

X_Tasha_X - 148lb to lose - 8lb lost 140lb to go!!
Ellie - 126lb to lose
Camille - 126lb to lose
xKimmiex - 140lb to lose
c_robson - 107lb to lose
Cartwoman - 99lb to lose
falafel - 96lb to lose
Xypher - 107lb to lose
AlexIce - 101lb to lose
Agnes - 123lb to lose

WOW Ant well done hun you are doing amazing!! I thought you had stopped coming on here i aint seen you in such a long time (ok a few days haha) How dare you have a life (giggles), How are you? You are doing so well hun. I left a message on you wall but aint heard anything back, let me know how your doing? Well done on losing over 2stone i am really proud of ya hun xxx

Hiya hun :D

I am still around haha you cannot get rid of me that easily :) Work been very busy so been so rushed off my feet :p i found that doing a diary every day was silly cause really nothing major happens every 24hrs so will be doing it once or twice a week hahaha

Thanks for the words of support :D I dont think I will lose anything this week got an errie feeling haha. I hope you are doing well also xxx

Why wont you lose anything? Have you had a blip or anything? Have you been keeping up with your water in take? I am SURE you would have lost something. Glad your keeping well. <3 xxx

X_Tasha_X - 148lb to lose - 8lb lost 140lb to go!!
Ellie - 126lb to lose
Camille - 126lb to lose
xKimmiex - 140lb to lose
c_robson - 107lb to lose
Cartwoman - 99lb to lose
falafel - 96lb to lose
Xypher - 107lb to lose
AlexIce - 101lb to lose
Agnes - 123lb to lose
Determinator - 106lb to loose, 37 lb left to go :)

Well hello everyone, congratulations on your losses! I had my second WI on Tuesday and lost another 6lb so that 17lb in two weeks, really pleased with that. Another 106lb to go! Agnes xx

Back