Over 100lb to lose??

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Hiya Everyone :D

I just wanted to start a thread for the people who have over 100lb to lose (like myself) There is alot of people on here with around 3-5 stone to lose and that aint even half of what i have to lose and i just feel like its going to take me AGES :(

I thought if everyone who has 100lb or more to lose helps eachother in this thread we could all do it together. I feel at the moment i am the ONLY one with 162lb to lose eeek!!:eek: i have lost 14lb of that 162 btw ;) hehe!

Is there anyone out there with around the same weight as me or has over 100lb to lose so i dont feel so on my own :confused:

<3 xxx

Morning Tasha, Well done on losing your first stone!!!!!!!
Yeah I have arond 126lb to lose, lost 14lb & my 3rd week weigh in is tomorrow. I have broken my goal into a few 'mini goals' so it doesn't seem as scary lol. Going on hols 4th April for 2 weeks so have set my target at losing 4 stone before then-only 3 more to go!
Great idea for a thread.
Have a good day, Camille xx

Hiya Camille
Well done on losing your first stone :D hehe! its a great feeling aint it! I have broken mine up into 3stone sections so i can see my ticker going up as i get to each mini goal haha :D Feels like it will take forever for me tho. I hope not. Its my B'day on April 2nd so i wanna be under 20stone by then which would have ment i have lost 3stone :D I hope i can do it. How are you finding the CD?

Iv got 10-11stone to lose, iv lost 2 stone already.. seems i have such a long long way to go!!

Btw you both dont like big in ur display pic! ur both stunning x

Hey,
I didn't have over 100 to lose but I did have 80lbs. Just stick with the diet. It is hard at times but I started late June and SS 100% (inc. 810 week) until mid Nov when I had to move to 810. Time flies! x

Hi Tasha. I have a total of 107lb to loose and I've lost 15lb so far!!! Yey!!! I'd love to go through the journey with you. I feel that although I've lost a stone I don't look a lot different. I'm hoping that after my next stone I'll start to look like I'm loosing weight!! Good idea to start a thread for biggest loosers!!! Lol xx

i started with near 200lb to lose, still got 130 to go but hey its a start!

Kimmie my photo was taken when I last did cd & I was about 3 stone lighter than I am now. It' prob the only photo I am happy to share at the moment lol!
Tasha, I am finding cd ok. Had a bad day yest, felt like I had a really bad hangover but not feeling too bad today. I am really missing a glass or 2 of wine in the evening but not eating doesn't bother me.

Corrina we may be the biggest loser club now but this time next year we will be the Skinny *****es club lol
Good luck to us all xx

I have over 100lbs to loose. Now on day 3 of SS and all going well so far. I've found the most difficult time is dishing up dinner for the rest of the family, I did pinch a bit of tuna last night and I wasn't even hungry! :(

Just before my soup at 9pm yesterday I noticed a metallic taste in my mouth so hopefully that's the start of ketosis!

I just wanted to start a thread for the people who have over 100lb to lose (like myself) There is alot of people on here with around 3-5 stone to lose and that aint even half of what i have to lose and i just feel like its going to take me AGES :(

I thought if everyone who has 100lb or more to lose helps eachother in this thread we could all do it together. I feel at the moment i am the ONLY one with 162lb to lose eeek!!:eek: i have lost 14lb of that 162 btw ;) hehe!

Is there anyone out there with around the same weight as me or has over 100lb to lose so i dont feel so on my own :confused:

<3 xxx

Hi Camille

Sorry for Gate crashing..I've been on and off here for 7 months now and I've seen some amazing losses. I've 56lb to loose, and want to have that all off by August. Stay focussed and join some challenges on here for mini aims. They really help me and lots others. There is the Valentine and Easter one.

Good luck with your quest and to everyone on this thread.

xx

Hey,

Can I join your gang? I did have over 100lbs to lose, 101 to be exact. I've lost 14lbs to I'm into double figures, yippee!

Hurry up and catch me! Which you will cos my losses are painfully slow. xxxx

Good luck to you all. You CAN do this. You just need to stick at it. Just do that day by day and then one day you wake up and 5 stone have gone!...or 8!

The fact it will take longer if you have 100 pounds or more to lose gives you lots of time to figure out what you are going to do when you get to goal. How will you maintain your losses? It gives you time to ensure you NEVER have to do it again.

If any of you want to ask me anything either PM me or ask on this thread. I don't know everything but I do know a bit! x

Hey!
I have over 100lbs to lose, to be honest I havn't picked a goal weight but I know its over 100lbs. I have my 21st coming up in April so I'm hoping to shift a bit of weight to look half decent by then.
My second goal is to lose as much as possible by the end of August when I'm going on holiday. I'm just scared stiff of having lots of saggy skin
:cry:

I know my ticker says I have to loose 99lbs, but I do get what you mean when I look at some other tickers and it says 1/3 of what I have to loose. I think I might actually have to loose more since I heard you have to go a bit under your goal weight, since you might gain a bit of weight again as soon as you're stopping CD. I hope I can still join you on your weightloss journey. And a big congrats on loosing 14 lbs! I have my first wi tomorrow.

I thought if everyone who has 100lb or more to lose helps each other in this thread we could all do it together. I feel at the moment i am the ONLY one with 162lb to lose eeek!!:eek: i have lost 14lb of that 162 btw ;) hehe!

<3 xxx

tasha
please count me in ive got another 109lbs. still to go.its just my opinion but i think that this thread should be made into a "sticky"that way it will not disappear in amonst the other threads,and we will be able to find it quickly.
all the best guys,eyes down and look in (i just love bingo lol.)

Ok maybe i am not alone with over 100lb to lose (just i have the most to lose haha) Its defo a scary thought looking and seeing how much you have to lose and feeling like it is going to take you AGES. The worry of saggy skin is also an issue. Does anyone have any good creams that might help with that? Loving that the Big Girl Club is soon to turn into the Slim Girls Club with the support from everyone on here hehe!! What are your WI days? How much have you to lose? Maybe we could do a little record... copy and paste and add yourself to the list, every month we will redo the list and see how its changed and how the numbers have gone down. Thanks for joining my thread xxx

X_Tasha_X - 148lb to lose

Yay, Big Girls Club - love it!!!

Have seen a few posts on here about Soap and Glory Firminator cream but have never tried it - might get some though as I worry about the saggy skin too - to go through the weight loss journey and be left all saggy will be so not nice!

Deb-on-a-diet - 93lb to lose

I will join it too. I started with 140 to lose and now have 96 to go.

Deb-on-a-diet - 93lb to lose
Ellie - 126lb to lose
Falafel - 140lbs to lose / 96lbs to go

Back