Over half way !!!!!

chunkychicken

Hello

Been a bit quiet recently as had a couple of really slow losses that have really knocked my confidence and made me retreat into myself a bit and sulk. I was particularly gutted as I couldn't find a reason (i.e. no cheating) for this dip and felt very hard done to.

But on the upside I kept going and lost 4lb at WI last night so seem to be back on track. I actually think I have lost more than that because (sod's law) I had my WI then went for a wee 3 times in the class and then got up 5 more times in the night (haven't done that since week 3) and was aware beforehand that I was retaining water as my rings were digging in where they have been falling off and my socks left a trench in my ankles that didn't even out for about an hour after I took them off!!! Typical!!

Anyway, ramble, ramble. I feel better and back on track today, going swimming after work to help things along.

Last night marked the passage of the halfway point for my weight loss and I am really pleased. 4 stone in 12 weeks is great and although I was hoping for more, the scales are still heading in the right direction and I am still in control which is the most important thing.

Looking forward to starting development (the class is a much more reasonable time than the foundation class where I pretty much get home, have a pack and go to bed and feel like I have lost an evening every week!). I also think that mentally, for me, leaving foundation behind means that I have also passed the halfway point in my journey as I think I will be signing up for another 100 days to get the rest of my weight off. Either way, by Christmas abstinance will be behind me and I can enjoy the fruits of my labour!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

Laura

Well done laura youv':cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:done really well.How much more have you got to loose?.Ive got 5 stone aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow,
well done on sticking with it, and for such a great weightloss in such a short space of time :D Here's to a good loss for next week too :)

well done Laura on your weight loss so far, im having a few slow weeks, but we just got too get on with it, but its hard.I just wanted too let you know your not on your own.

Half way through Laura?? That must feel amazingly good!!
You know now you can do it as you're getting nearer and nearer to your goal.
We all have 'bad' weeks but it is better to look at the overall loss, rather than honing in on the few less good weeks.

WELL DONE XX

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:Laura I think you are doing a great job,just keep up the good work, there is so many people here at minimins to keep you inspired.

Laura well well done, you've done brilliantly :)

well done! fantastic achievement :D

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies.
Paula I have 4 stone to go to my first "goal" which is higher than BMI 25 but I remember being quite happy and a nice size 12/14 at that weight (very vaguely though as I was early teens then) so heading for that and then will evaluate if I need to lose more to get below BMI 25 or whether I am happy with that.
Tish Tosh you are so right - I have had to learn a hard lesson that consecutive weeks of slow losses are very demotivating - but if I look at the bigger picture it is still amazing how far I have come in a short time.
Thanks Eileen for your support - I definately would have given up had it not been for my group and you lot last week - so thank you all so much.

Back