Over snacking

Jojobear

I lost 5.5 this week on my weigh in and the last few days I can't stop snacking , I woke up at 1.30am last night and ate 10....yes 10!! Cream crackers with low low butter. I never use my weeklies so im gonna try put it behind me.

I already feel bigger and im worried now that I will gain next week :( I've been having a yogurt here and there and a WW bar now and then and just picking.

My brother said Its probably because I am burning off my calories from exercise and craving.

Feel let down , I don't wanna fail , when I snack I try to make it something healthy like an apple or sone pineapple but I don't wanna get in the habit if binging or over snacking ...... Ughhhh. Sorry just needed to vent

Hi i am the same lost 5and haf last wk had a perfect wk was so chuffed
And this wk well since mon cant stop eating get weighd tomorow and know itll be a gain
Im the last person to offer you advise but lets try and remember why we wanted to lose weight and keep going
Crackers are a fave of mine too but i like real lurpack

Hey there.
Don't beat yourselves up. 5.5 last week was sooo good. Maybe you just needed a bit more food this week. It'll all balance out in the end.
I love crackers too. I have mine with marmite.
Keep going xxx

Back