Over snacking

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Jojobear, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Weightwatchers PP
    I lost 5.5 this week on my weigh in and the last few days I can't stop snacking , I woke up at 1.30am last night and ate 10....yes 10!! Cream crackers with low low butter. I never use my weeklies so im gonna try put it behind me.

I already feel bigger and im worried now that I will gain next week :( I've been having a yogurt here and there and a WW bar now and then and just picking.

My brother said Its probably because I am burning off my calories from exercise and craving.

Feel let down , I don't wanna fail , when I snack I try to make it something healthy like an apple or sone pineapple but I don't wanna get in the habit if binging or over snacking ...... Ughhhh. Sorry just needed to vent
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi i am the same lost 5and haf last wk had a perfect wk was so chuffed
    And this wk well since mon cant stop eating get weighd tomorow and know itll be a gain
    Im the last person to offer you advise but lets try and remember why we wanted to lose weight and keep going
    Crackers are a fave of mine too but i like real lurpack
  4. Daizy

Daizy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey there.
    Don't beat yourselves up. 5.5 last week was sooo good. Maybe you just needed a bit more food this week. It'll all balance out in the end.
    I love crackers too. I have mine with marmite.
    Keep going xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.