Over synned

I think this forum needs a confessional booth!

I had 420 syns over the Easter weekend FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY!

Been really good the rest of the week, no syns at all, but weigh in will reveal all tonight.

So what do you do if you have a real blow out? I find it hard to not punish myself somehow...I know they say not to reduce your syns to compensate...

LOL! To be honest, I admire the fact that you carried on counting.....I think I would have stopped after a while.
Not much you can do but get your head back in gear and get on with it. You had a blip....hey we all do it

Get your head around a potential gain and carry on as normal.:D

Well done for keeping track of how many syns you had. What was it that passed your lips??????????????

Just draw a line under it and get back on plan. You know what you have eaten (well done for continuing to count - don't think many would have bothered!) so won't be surprised at a gain.

Good luck for WI tonight.

Denise

Wah, potential gain. Booo. Only been going to SW for 2 weeks!

At least I'm annoyed with myself! Perhaps this weekend I will think twice about my synful ways...

I just had too much of the good stuff. But we were camping and cooking on an open fire with no pots or pans. The campsite made their own burgers, sausages, bread and hot cross buns. They had marshmallows to toast and yummy local beers to drink...and an Easter egg left by "the Easter bunny" outside our tent in the morning!

I'm a sucker for trying new things and not letting things go to waste!

But what REALLY got me was when we got home and there was no fresh food in or shops open so we got pizza. 12 syns a minute, never mind a day!

Last edited:
I am not as brave as you to add my Easter weekend food and drink fest up. :)
Been away with the extended family and yes, I guess I would be heading towards your syns count (if I was to work it out).
BUT, I enjoyed every minute of it and since I got back home, I strictly went back on SW plan.
Don't beat yourself up, put it behind you and carry on regardless. :)

Back