Over the moon this week ..... silly me !

Fat-girl-slim

If you remember I did a thread a couple of weeks ago disheartened about my low losses each week and my chemist saying it could be the carbs in the Flapjacks ...

Well the week after she suggested that, I had a small loss again so told her that blew her theory out the window.

Feeling cold on this diet I only used to have a couple of glasses of water a day and the rest was Coffee to try and warm me up which took me up to 2 litres+ a day in fluids.
After my last poor weigh in I decided that on top of my Coffee I would also drink at least 2 litres of water a day ( also had a flapjack a day ), well this week I lost a brill 6lb !!

So just goes to show, having water in the form of coffee doesn't work, I'm going to try for 3 litres of fresh water a day this week.

I'm beaming from ear to ear :D

Well done you and brill loss of 6lbs.
Water def plays a huge part on this journey and it has helped me a lot.
I've been freezing a lot of the time - had fire on each night and socks on when I go to bed......haha I look stunning....Not
But last couple of days I've been a bit warmer not sure why, anyway well done and keep going x :):)

Well done hun, a brilliant loss and a cautionary tale to us all to have more plain water!!!

x

well done :) water really is essential - the more you drink the better :)

And that theory about the carbs in flapjacks - i am pretty damn certain they actually have less than shakes!!

I knew water played a big part but I was thinking, eh coffee is just flavoured water there can't be much difference, how wrong I was.
I was colder last week but hell I can put up with that if my losses come out like that.

Summer the carb/flapjack thing is a load of twaddle which is what I told her and think she realises after last week, I didn't touch one and lost the same as the previous week.

I've had 7 flapjacks in my food lot this week as did I last week.

I wonder how many of us have given our chemists info about LT? I know I used to tell my chemist things I'd picked up from here! Her response to my questions was often "give LT a call"!!!!!!!!

x

I know what you mean Cuddly, I told my chemist about the muffins you can make ( that I have grown fond of ) and that LT makes you more fertile, many times I have heard "oh I didn't know that".

Seem's we are more experts on the subject than those trained to aid us.

Too right - maybe LT should take a leaf out of CD's book and have people who have actually done the diet advising others!!!

x

Congrats on the 6lbs, that's great. I think the more plain water you can manage the better. I have between 4-5lts a day now and feel really good for it. My losses the last couple of weeks of doing this have been good too, so I'm sticking to it. Keep up the good work, you're not far from goal now!

i mentioned today to the pharmacist today that it had sent my periods mad and she said in 5 years thats the first time anyone has ever told her that... i thought it must have been really common as here seems to be a lot on here that have said they had problems.....

fat-girl-slim,
well done to you a great loss. I know people keep talking about water and I am drinking loads, it does show how important it is. Congrats again.
Doirin

Well done for sticking at it. Water is soooo the answer to all the issues! Keep it up xx

Definately!!! I upped my water to at least 6pints of 'regular' water, along with approx. 6 pints in black tea, and this week lost a bit more. I'll try it again a bit more this week, but I had been advised if I drank a lot of tea/coffee to drink 'extra' water as caffeine is a diuretic? I switched to de-caff tea last week to try & help.

muffins? LT muffins? how?!

anyway, fab loss and well done for sticking with it. drink, drink, drink!

Well done on 6lbs loss. Brilliant.
Just shows that, as some one said on here, the more you drink the more you shrink.

Hey...girlslim,
I have 4 brightly coloured groovy 500ml plastic bottles that I fill with water. I know if I polish those off per day that I have at least done 2 litres. I drink more obviously with Redbush tea and mint tea, but as long as I've done my 4 bottles I'm on track.
Pharmacists...bah!! I had to wait for 4 weeks before they would let me start LT, they umm'd and aah'd even though my doctor approved, and yes I have found so much more helpful advice here than from them. That's for sure.

Thankyou all for the support, I'm glugging away as I type.

i mentioned today to the pharmacist today that it had sent my periods mad and she said in 5 years thats the first time anyone has ever told her that... i thought it must have been really common as here seems to be a lot on here that have said they had problems.....
My periods have been very irregular, twice in the past few weeks I have had heavy ones, yeah it is very common, I have heard many on here mention it.

muffins? LT muffins? how?!

anyway, fab loss and well done for sticking with it. drink, drink, drink!

Here is a thread on what recipes you can make, not tried them all only the Muffins, I add 2 sweeteners to mine as they can taste a bit salty otherwise.
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/39978-lipotrim-recipes.html

The past 2 days I have been having a porridge concoction, I mix half a chocolate shake in some hot water but not so it is overly thick, then I add half a flapjack crumbled up, I then blitz it in the microwave for just under a min which thickens it up a bit. I'm not sure what to call the taste but I love it and it is nice to be able to eat with a spoon.

Back