Overcoming Obstacles - Diary of a wobbly thirty something.....

I've got a splitting sore head this morning but I'm getting my HD brows done tonight. This weekend I'm going to visit my bf so I'm hoping it doesn't hinder my weight loss, I'm going to take a bag of Free foods..how sad is that? Haha :)

Absolutely stuffed after lunch. Never thought it was possible to feel this satisfied eating food..I used to eat until I felt ill. Not anymore!

Sorry for my absence I've been staying at my bfs. Abit of a blowout weekend tbh but I have three days to rectify it. I will have a good loss this week!

I'm going to attempt the pasta quiche this evening just for quickness. Does anyone know if it's suitable for freezing?

Just popping in to subscribe xx Well done on the 5.5lbs loss!! Great work.

I'm doing the EE plan too and finding it so strange that it's so easy to stick to... I feel like I'm cheating eating all the food...lol...

Last edited:
The more the merrier Laura :) yeah it doesn't feel like a diet tbh it's been fab.

Good morning all. I have all my meals planned out today and even though it's raining I'm feeling chipper! Good Luck if you have a weigh in today.

Hi Slayer

I've been around here for some time, but am re-starting, hopefully for the last time. The thing that stuck out for me in your thread as similar to me is that when left to your own devices you are fine and able to stick to plan, but when others (ie bf) get in the way, temptation wins! I have always struggled with this and so I'm trying to learn this time how to beat temptation.

My bf is super supportive but doesn't understand how bad a "little oil" or a "dash" of honey in everything he cooks is sabotage!!! Until now, I have let him get on with it, but now I think if I want to succeed I have to be stronger.

There are so many supportive people around here tho so hopefully they will help both you and I get it right this time!! xx

Thanks for your lovely comments Laura. I can totally sympathise. It'll be interesting to see how I go tomorrow...I'm a mixture of excited and nervous.

Slept in today...please tell me that's a good omen!

Two Weetabix and s/s milk plus two coffees have been consumed this morning - Free and Hex A & B!

You're doing really well.... is today your weigh in today? Mine is, 5.30pm this evening cannot come fast enough :) Reallllyy hoping for a 2lb weight loss!!!

GL with the rest of the day :)

Yup weigh in tonight. It'll be 7.30 for me I've got Body Attack at 5.30 tonight..eek!

GL to you too missus x

You're doing really well.... is today your weigh in today? Mine is, 5.30pm this evening cannot come fast enough :) Reallllyy hoping for a 2lb weight loss!!!

GL with the rest of the day :)

It looks like you are doing really well laura :) good luck for tonight. Would that -2lbs result in your one stone award?

xxxx.

I lost 1lbs tonight. A wee bit annoyed at myself but that's what happens when you take your eyes off the prize!

Back