Overcoming Obstacles - Diary of a wobbly thirty something.....

In light of my negativity last night I'm actually quite happy. Half a pound off losing half a stone in a fortnight? It's not too shabby at all :D

1lb is great! well done :) xx

Back from Dublin the less said about what I ate and drank there the better. Tonight will be erm..interesting!

It looks like you are doing really well laura :) good luck for tonight. Would that -2lbs result in your one stone award?

xxxx.

Hey Jessy sorry only saw your post now... yes the 2lbs brought me to my first stone (lost 3 so a little over the stone now) ... was thrilled!! Altho not as excited about going tonight lol....

Back from Dublin the less said about what I ate and drank there the better. Tonight will be erm..interesting!

lol... I feel the same away after my weekend!!

Awk well Laura just need to see what happens but I don't hold out any hope of losing anything..put it that way!

same here, would be really happy with a maintain this week, if I'm up tho I've already decided that I'm gonna draw a line under it and get back to the grindstone tomorrow.... want to lose at least another stone for Christmas!!!

I'm feeling abit down today after last night, I even thought about not going back but the way I look at it I'm still 4lbs lighter than I was this time last month. Time to get my chin up and stop being defeatest!

I'm going to try the Speedy Quiche tonight..are there any alternatives to using the cottage cheese?

Last edited:
Hello honey :)

Firstly how was Dublin? It's one of my favourite places in the world :) I love the vibe so much, and the food there and drink is incredible

Secondly yes you've put on 2.5lbs BUT you had a really good time in Dublin? We only get the chance to do things like that a few times in our lives so you've got to enjoy them to the fullest

Thirdly no quitting! I know you won't, but honestly it's only 2.5lbs you can lose that again quickly and you gained it having fun so don't worry just have an on plan week

xxxx

Dublin was fab as always..too fab haha :) you have a point though I had fun it's not like I gained it sitting in binge eating wallowing in self pity. I gained it having a blast in a really cultural city.

No quitting...food shop tonight..I even bought a flan dish for my speedy quiche...eyes on the prize and all that :)

Hope you had a fab holiday weekend x

I put cottage cheese, 2 eggs and asparagus, green peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, chilli, chestnut mushrooms and baby corn in it. I really loved it! I'm one of these weird people who don't mind the taste of cottage cheese.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 50
Looks really good :) I eat cottage cheese quite happily with ryvita or scan bran but don't like it in the quiche, bit like I love eggs and eat them a lot but omelettes make gag!!

Yeah I know what you mean :)

I had an utterly amazing breakfast..poached egg and asparagus..how posh am I? Haha :)

Back