Overdose on BNS

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by LYates, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. LYates

LYates New Member

I'm eating quite a lot of BNS at the moment as it is 0 points. Everyday I'm having BNS chips and I've just made some BNS and red pepper soup. Do you think it's ok to eat so much of it?

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure it can't hurt you as long as you are not eating it to the exclusion of everything else. I have a friend who was eating carrots all the time and her palms went Orange. You might want to reconsider if that happens :)

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    I think nutritionally it's fine - I personally tend to get quite sick of it quite quickly though. I find after having it a lot I get a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth. :(

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    bns is free, but still has calories (about 40kcal per 100g) so watch you aren't overdoing it too much! x

6. LYates

LYates New Member

Thanks everyone. Interesting about the hands going orange. Mind you I could do with a tan. Ha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.