Overweight bmi

slinky1131

That's me!!!! This mornings WI (still had Jammies on but did a big wee!!) says am now 13stone 1/5 lb!!!! Am officially onto overweight BMI!! So chuffed....

Fantastic! So pleased that you're overweight! That sounds strange but you know what I mean...

Yay great achievement to be out of the obese category well done

Well done Slinky - I got there a couple of weeks ago and know how good it feels! xx

I started at morbidly obese too moosh but only overweight now :)

Me too BordersGirl. Started at 43.9 and now 26.8!

Well done slinky. and also to the rest of you. x

A massive well done huni :) thats brilliant, such a good feeling hey :) ive never been in the overweight range for over 5 years, i need abiout 2lbs off next week then i'll be joining you! woop woop well done :) xx

Well done. Wish I was overweight *sigh*. i'm morbidly obese at the mo' so you're giving me lots of hope. How long have you been on the diet hun? I'm starting Monday and cannot wait! xx

Poepsie, if you can stick this for only a few months you will soon get your BMI down to a more normal level. Believe me it doesn't take long and you will feel like a million dollars.

Thanks hun, I'm feeling really motivated. You've done so well, you must be so proud xx

Well done all you overweight ladies :-D co gears on such huge achievements - I have a few more steps to overweight - I hope is doesn't take too long :-D

You're not really that far away Kirst. You've already knocked almost 4 off your BMI and only another 2 to go to get into overweight.

Back