Overweight, Overworked, time to change that

Uh oh...you've been really good so far so don't stop now! Just get back on track and try to limit potential damages. Face up to things on monday and then it's all done with: roll on a new week xx

pleased to report that although last weeks result may have been a gain. i took my measurements in jan and i thought ill see fi anythings changed in a month so re-measured and i have lost grand total of 11.5 inches combined from my bust, hips, waist and my belly :)
happy days.
will keep up my measurements now too to show inch loss when it gets tough and the scales may not say what i want them to lol

ok so here we are, not been updating for a while, but im back at my stone, my little half pound blip is over. cant WI tonight as im working lates but will be going tomorrow morning to WI.
had a meal out on fri and a little shandy on sat but hopefully all in all not too bad, have been watching what i eat all week to try to compensate.
i have a meal out on friday night and a mega load of cakes to make at the weekend but im aiming to follow what i did first week on plan to see if this helps
i have a formal dinner dance to attend in may and i have worked outi have 8 weeks to go.
in this time im hoping to get below the 13 stone mark. want to look good in my posh dress :)
so heres to a bit of a fresh start, planning around what ive got coming up i think its do-able.
looking at it, ive still lost a stone which is fab and its a stone closer to my goal, just need to stay focused and now look to start putting in a bit more activity in my everyday life to help me along.

ok so a massive loss of 4lbs for me today, im practically over the moon.

Ive got 3lbs to go to get my club ten and my stone and 1/2 award so that is really driving me on this week to do well.
Im on lates this week so its cooked brekkies all the way, and healthy lunches for work. team nandos tomorrow for lunch but i can have chicken rice and corn all for a totall of 4 syns as worked out on syns online so its in the bag :)

busy weekend coming up, tea party on mothers day (im hosting no partaking) so i can avoid most of the calorie ladedn food knocking about.
meal on friday which im budgeting for, and hopefully a bit of wii fit tonight to get the blood pumping

over the next 8 weeks im really going to look at hitting the gym/going running all in an effort to get into the 12's mark to look good in my dress

so bring it on life im ready for you

(oh and as an update, i got the internal vacancy i applied for, will be starting in 3 weeks *happy dance*)

And so it's Friday, payday for me and a night out with friends :) have been baking like a daemon this week for a mothers day tea party on Sunday and a birthday cake order I had in. No rest for the wicked. I'm hoping that all the running round I'll be doing tomorrow and Sunday will help shift any lingering calories from tonight :) back to Monday weigh in next week and a resolution to go to the sweat box that is the local gym. Gonna throw my kit in the car to go after work. No excuses! Have shifted 1stone 4lbs so far so want to push it now. Only another 10 till my next stone and then onwards and downwards so to speak. Loving the sunny days ATM even if they're a bit chilly. Making me think of summer (and shorts and swimming costumes and strappy vests) more motivation if ever it were needed :)

I'm a gnats whisker away from my one and a half stone award and my club 10! double whammy, lets hope i can smash it this week and get more than that measley one pound needed. i have a four week count down to keep me motivated till my next event (june)

been away for a while but hopefully back on track for good now its coming along nicely i think :)

Hi Maj

Just been reading your diary, you have done so well! All the best for your double whammy this week. I am still chasing my first stone award, hopefully this week!

Thanks lis
Just home from the gym tonight and feeling really motivated. Knocked up a super quick syn free tea of carbonara (pictured, half woofed as tucked in before thinking to take pic haha)
Two mini tubs Philly light (HE A) with about 50ml veg stock (instead of milk) smoked bacon, turkey, mushrooms and green beans. With tagliatelle. Very very tasty!
Bath and bed me thinks

Attachments

• image-3611829648.jpg
    image-3611829648.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
Good for you! I haven't been to the gym this week, I will go on Saturday though. What is your routine when you go?

Tuesday was my first time back in a looooong time. So took it easy. Did 15 mins on the cross trainer to warm up, 15 on treadmill (mix of power walking and running) then I did "1000" metres on the rowing machine and a little five min cool down on the bikes. Going after work today (thurs) Helps in meeting a friend their to spur me on :)
How bout you when you go?

Well just home from my 4th gym session of the week, feel so much better for it already. can see the change in my energy levels starting to build already. having tomorrow and Monday as rest days from the gym (as Monday is weigh day)
I went for a meal last night with my bro and his missus and made sensible choices (harvester have calorie values next to all foods) had the piri piri chicken skewers and rice followed by the fruit skewers for dessert, that did come with a scoop of ice cream but i think i had earned that in the gym that day so my little treat.

looking to have an Indian tomorrow but again going to make sensible choices and read up on sum syn values before going.

I'm really hoping i loose my pound this week, i know it may sound daft given all the exercise I've done but i wanted to make sure as i had had a weeks holiday the prev week and i ended up loosing 3lbs so i wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke and any crap id eaten caught me up (if that makes sense).

will be updating on Monday (with good result i hope)

oh and a measurement update in 15 weeks I've lost an accumulative 19" from belly bust waist and hips :)
can really start to see the difference now. bring on summer that's all i can say!

Thursday aka my busy day. Going the gym straight after work then home for quick shower before going to rehearsals tonight. Feeling slim today lol ( no bloating and I'm wearing my " fat pants" which are practically hanging off me) so that's helping. Needs to start wearing my "skinny pants" more often so I can notice the change in them too I suppose. Update on the new job, in my 4th week of training and it's coming together nicely coping well ATM but not counting my chickens too soon haha. With a the gym hours I'm putting in I'm not expecting big losses till my body catches up and settles into it so another few weeks I think to show results on the scales , but definitely can feel/see difference already so that's my motivation to continue with my hard work.

Weigh day today. Feeling good, had a night out on sat but still feel confident for a loss. Have kept up with the gym for the second week running and today I've worn a coat for work I haven't worn for well over a year and had lots of compliments on it :). Will update later with WI result.... Watch this space ....

1.5 off! nearly at my half way point on my ticker! i will reach that treasure yaarrr lol ;)
5 weigh in's till Download so here's hoping for a few more good losses to help me look good in my cut off denims :p
so heres my next few "big" events coming up that are keeping me motivated:
12th May - dinner dance (pretty dress to wear)
1st-5th June - weekend away with friends (swimming cozzie to wear)
8th-10th - June Download Festival
11th-16th - Show Week "Jekyll and Hyde"
and then relax for a bit i think lol ;)

so heres to an action packed few weeks. bring it on! XD

no gym yesterday or dancing today either :(
but went for a walk with my mate tonight for a good hour so its better than nothing and sitting in on my bum.
ive done my dinner ready for tomorrow. jacket spud with beans and a big tub of salad to go with it, plus some tasty fruit (need to knock the crisps in the head)
going to have porridge with banana and blueberries in for my breaky tomorrow to set me up for the day.
going to lash my gym stuff in a bag too and swing by my local gym on the way home from work, (my gym buddie is not well at the min but hopefully back upto it for friday and sat)
heres to the rest of the week and hoping its good and on plan!

Back