Overweight, Overworked, time to change that

gaaaaahhhh! what a week! had a bad back and a mega craving for sugar/chocolate. May have done some mega damage :(
well i suppose ill find out the damage at WI tomorrow and then just knuckle down and make sure what ever the result is i make sure i work hard to keep me on target for my birthday

ho-hum time to face the music tomorrow night then...

Pound on. Frigg!! right on it like a car bonnet this week dudes gotta get back on track an shift that. Group was fun to night little taster session and our woman of the year award :)
Right have to make up a batch of cupcakes for work for a birthday tomorrow (no licking the spoon for me haha)
Will have to update my tickers on the laptop in a bit :'( boooo backtracking

booked a weeks hol this week as have been mega busy with family stuff over the weekend.

made shopping list to night with my mum and im on lates this week and have 2 cake orders for sat, so that means busy bisy and not enough time for snacky, snacky.

got two friends joining with me next week so hopefully should spare me on to reach my target and stop p*ssing about!

oh and finally sorted my stickers out for my sig, theyre now on my tumblr account so i think you can copy and paste them if anyone wants/needs them :)

27 days till the show im in, goes into theatre :)
that means just under 4 weeks to drop down as much to my target, heres hoping i make it. and if not im not going to beat myself up about it ill just be proud of what ive achieved. Cutting out all negativity and being proud of what i accomplish is something i need to focus on doing.
so after two weeks on plan im 6.5 lb lighter and that i think is damn good progress so far :)

Hiya, just popping in to subscribe as we're both a similar weight and have a similar goal weight. Plus we're both from Liverpool :) x

A STS for me this week but I'm not down about it I'm just really thankful all my hard work paid off in my damage limitation haha. Massive party on sat which involved 12 hours of drinking and eating all manner of party food :) and on my hangover Sunday I ate fruit and a syn free roast! An to make it even better me and my mum got slimmer of the month :) yay. Here's to the next week and hopefully a weight loss at the end of it :)

Back