Overweight, Overworked, time to change that

I lost 2.5lbs and must be honest...I wasn't *that* good! Was at a funeral on tuesday (you know what funerals are like), had about 12 drinks but only counted it as 4 because honestly can't remember past the 4th one!!

We had KFC chick on wednesday and it was devine, excellent choice for a saturday Maj!

Maj come and join Team Scouse and invite all the other Merseysiders you have bumped into x

Well done Maj! You sound really up for it and detirmined- that's a great place to be xx

Well done Maj! You sound really up for it and detirmined- that's a great place to be xx
heres hoping that feeling lasts :) even when the going gets tough!

Just made cupcake for people in work and im not even going to have one myself!

got the porridge in yogurt in the fridge to do the american pancakes for brekkie tomorrow (one benefit of being on a late start i suppose) cant wait to taste them should keep me filled till lunch. going pub tomorrow on lunch with my team so i need to choose well and ill take fruit with me to have back in work later on to boost my speed and hopefully that wont impact me too much :)

hope your having a good week Jez :) xx

well the going has definitely gotten tough this week, work just keeps getting better and better (please note strong undercurrent of sarcasm )
have been basically traded off with another team so im back with an old team leader who i dont particularly get on with, after a previous incident. i was basically picked because the ohter people who were up for a move are not very easy going were as i will just get on with it so they picked me cos they thought i wouldnt put up much of a fight. how wrong they were haha.
But i still have to move and my shift pattern is now changing so all the plans ive made for holidays etc need to be re-checked and re submitted. but have been assured that the new pattern will not affect anything i have booked *crosses fingers* plus we have "managers" who come in from a different sight and just seem to cause aggro, i dont even look forward to fridays anymore because theyll be their bringing the mood down :( and to put the cherry on the crap cake, im in work tomorrow having finishing a shift today too.

so far haven't gone off plan, i have syns in store for tonight and im having a treat. some choccy and a few crackers and cheese :)
still managing to feel positive about my eating and weightloss tho so even tho works on a bit of a downer its not effecting my eating in a negative way (which is one of the habbits im trying to break)

so monday is weigh day and i hope the stress hasnt took its toll.

needed to just vent a little over work so sorry if i bored ya's really need a new job but not come up with anything as of yet. keeping my eyes open tho, i feel this is a year of change in more ways than one.

I've just been saying elsewhere that work ruins everything!! I would love to have a cheeky vino or 5 tonight but I'm working early :cry:

Where do you work hun?

I work for myself- I'm a make up artist. Sometimes I think I'll just go back to working for someone- that way I wouldn't have a 7 day week at least, but then other days I love working for myself. Can't win, haha.

How has the diet been going? I've been ok this week but no exercise (which I'm secretly happy about coz I hate it :D)

It is nice to not have anybody to answer to, but then again its not because if I don't work I can't pay my mortgage. I'm spending increasing amounts of time away from home these days too- my OH is not so keen and would prefer me to work for someone, but my job is super exciting and I couldn't stand sitting in the same salon 5 days a week waiting to do wedding makeup or making teenage girls look like Katie Price!! He also doesn't like me being the main breadwinner- finds it demasculating etc, but then finds it ok when he wants to buy himself something with my money!!

I've been pretty good. Having a fish week so it's cost a fortune- then wasted a load of monkfish by effing up a curry!! I'm due for star week this week so no doubt my efforts will all be destroyed by water retention :mad:

Munchie's binge sounds quite epic :) I've been binging on this Cadbury Philadelphia- I'm not even sure if I like it, haha x

well its friday again :p

and im truly looking forward to my weekend off.

got a 60th and a kareoke party in the same night (get on me reckoning im some sort of A-lister going to two partys in one night lol)

and then a chilled sunday but a meet with friends on sunday in Leaf, earl grey me thinks with a fruit salad to stay light on the syns lol

im really hoping for a good WI on monday as i STS last week and was a bit miffed about it. but i havnt let it effect me this week, ive tried to eat loads of super free and speed food.

and next wednesday im going to try Bikram Yoga with my sister-in-law so ill see how that goes and it could become a weekly slot :) also have power walked from the car park to work and vice-versa everyday this week in an effort to get my heart pumping, which means im a bit red in the face when i get in work but its ok lol.

im still having my syns, between 5 and 10 a day as i dont want to feel too restricted this week as im in a mood where i could go either way with syns lol.

3 more sleeps till WI lets hope the days that follow them are all on plan.

Well another week over and a 3lb loss in the bag
I'm MADE UP! good day today, found out about an internal job opening *crosses fingers* and won £30 to spend on a pressie for meself for winning an incentive in work, happy days (currently browsing some soap and glory goodies on the net lol)

After my maintain last week im happy with my result, and only ONE POUND away from my stone award.
have another busy weekend coming up, a friends birthday on sat and mummy dearests 60th on monday (but may be celebrating on the sunday) so really need to keep on plan, so with that in mind i have tomorrows lunch in my lunch box in the fridge and im having a hifi bar for a little nibble with a hot choc for 3 syns nom nom nom.
just chilling out watching biggest loser getting all emotional and filling me with inspiration :)

heres to another new week and hopefully another result on the scales!

Well done Maj, excellent loss!

It's my mum's birthday as well this weekend, we're going for 2 meals AND having a party. I'm dreading it!! Also schmoozing those clients on saturday (still not booked anywhere though!). Going to take a leaf out of your book and prepare some lunches, really need to kkeep syns to a minimum :eek:

Once aggain, well done. Stone sward- ooooh!

Pleased to report after six weeks a total one stone loss!! Love it. Here's to the bet six. Went shopping on Monday and bought some summer shorts which I should hopefully fit into by June/July. Nice little vintage type polka dot culottes :) plus I have my old faithful high waisted shorts from days gone by which I am determined will fit me again!
So here's to the next six weeks and see where that takes me :)

Well done :D

I get so excited about summer clothes...I'm going away in May and it's not the going away bit that excites me, its getting to dress like Bettie Page on the beach :D

(well, in my head anyway).

Back