Overweight, Overworked, time to change that

2 off tonight :) 3.5 to go to get my 2 stone award! i cant wait to be getting that in the next few weeks.
busy week for me,(nothing new there then lol) get to wear my fab dress on sat (will post a pic up on here too)
going all out for saturday, lashes appointment booked, practicing my hairstyle, and got my "hold me in" underwear ordered for collection on friday.
I am VERY excited.
so tomorrow my lunch is ready to take to work tomorrow and im about to pack my gym bag to go for a work out straight from work. then home for a quick tea and off to rehearsals. going to give dancing a miss on wednesday and go the gym straight from work for an hour or so then home to finish off some cakes for a birthday on thursday. then thursday is the same as tuesday. and friday im going to manchester after work to see Avenue Q with me mates then its all systems go for saturday.
:D

Well what a night! Had a fabulous evening In my new dress and my hair done. Thank god I started my SW journey when I did as I wouldn't have felt as fab as I do other wise :)
Got some very nice compliments tonight ( even if they did make me blush) what a great week :)

Attachments

• image-4237227932.jpg
    image-4237227932.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 45
Well what a night! Had a fabulous evening In my new dress and my hair done. Thank god I started my SW journey when I did as I wouldn't have felt as fab as I do other wise :)
Got some very nice compliments tonight ( even if they did make me blush) what a great week :)

I have been away for a while but now officially back- glad to see you are in fine form and looking FAB!!!

JezVonSavage said:
I have been away for a while but now officially back- glad to see you are in fine form and looking FAB!!!

Yay! Your back. :)
Missed you round here. Hope your well
I must have celebrated my new look a bit too much on sat as at WI tonight I've put 1.5 lbs on :( booo. But did get my bronze body magic award tho. So back to it this week. Great to have you back Ms Savage and thanks for your compliment ;)

BOOM! major life over haul today, did a bit of no frills body magic (i.e clearing out my room) as i couldnt cope with the thought of the gym today, its too hot and it smells like the feet at the best of times so thought id do some exercise at home instead. Up and down the stairs ferrying the washing back and forth. lots of bending and streching and "weight lifting" bags of tat and old clothes. MAJOR CLEAROUT! all in preparation to go shopping heehee.
bought a 12 week countdown last night so that should take me into August. Im now coming up to my 20th weigh in and looking at the fact that i am 24.5 lbs lighter is really spurring me on to reach my target. I know its not a race and it will take as long as it takes, but i just know i can get there and STAY there. I was saying to my mum the other day that this has to have been the longest time ive ever stuck at this and kept my motivation up and constant. Everything just seems to be "fitting" into place this time around. right then back to it, the washing machines just finished and ive got to change my bedding before i get my head down for the night:) ta-ta

Hows about that then?
half way to target! LOVE IT!! 25 down, 25 to go.
in five months, which hopefully means that in less than a year i will reach my target!!
as ive said, i may change my mind when i get closer to target weight if i want to push it a bit more or see how i am and feel once im there.
oh i can see the shopping sprees already heehee.

busy busy next few weeks and LOTS of partying but hopefully no naughty food, (well not loads of it) lots of dancing, walking, rocking out, swimming and acting (stage lights= sweat)
so hopefully no damage will be done, or at least it wont be too much.
Here's to continuing my progress in June and seeing that goal drawing ever closer :)

awesome diary - you're so full of energy! was feeling a bit hot and lazy tonight but you've just inspired me to dig out my step and workout dvd - so thanks!:whacky068:

Major personal achievement today....
I ate a banana!! Haha
Just peeled it and ate it nom nom nom!
Normally I think they have a texture like cotton wool when I bite them so usually slice them thin and cover in yogurt or put in my porridge so the go a bit soggy. But not today my friends hahaha
I wonder what next, pineapple? Raspberries? My palette must be maturing, either that or my gag reflex Is calming down. I love the flavour of these things just not the texture :s

Just thought I'd share that, as mental as it sounds ;)

Back from download, straight into show week! Talk about hitting the ground running. Weighed in yesterday lost half a lb :) happy days
Now the show opens tonight so lots of energy and buzz then off up to my mates boat tomorrow to stay for a few nights :) then next week it's bak to work, 12-8 shifts so I can go the gym in the morning and get back into the swing of it and get cracking on shifting this gut again haha over the next three weeks I'm determined to get my two stone award (I can almost touch it)
Then before I know it it will be audition time again oohhhh how exciting... Wonder if I'll be at target when it's the next show??? Watch this space...

Two wisdom teeth out in the last two weeks. Need to kick back into gear. Im 1 &1/2 lb away from two stone award at the min but that could go either way on Monday. Not exactly been on plan last few days and I've got a party tomorrow. Just going to limit damage on Sunday and Monday then fresh start from weigh in and hopefully will get that award soon.
Theatre group I'm in is putting on Annie in November and I've been given a small role (lines and some solo singing) :) yay I did go for miss hannigan, got to the last two but missed out but the woman who got it is great so I'm lucky to have been considered with her.
Had a visit last month from my aunty who lives in Aus and we had a ball. Now considering going out there next year for a couple of months :). Bring on the overtime lol. Have lots to look forward to over the next year: the birth of my first niece, my first solo sing on stage, Ibiza with friends and hopefully the trip of a lifetime to Aus. If that's not motivation enough to get back on plan and stay there, I don't know what is!!
Me and one of my best friends have vowed to hit the gym once our flights for Ibiza are booked. Getting on the salad graft big time haha. Or as my friends said we need a catchphrase like towie no carbs before marbs. (I don't watch it like) but our catchphrase will be "no pizza before Ibiza" Ibiza to be said in the style of the vengaboys hahaha
Will endeavour to get back into updating on here too a that seemed to really spur me on. So here's to the weekend and whatever Monday brings, then to a fresh start whatever happens :)

Fresh start deffo needed. Need to go back to basics for the next few weeks I think. Not got anything planned apart from work. No parties or nights out to throw me off track. Just sitting I group waiting for image therapy to start and I'm really determined, got a food diary and I'm gonna plan my food for this week. New to endeavour to take lunch to work in an effort to eat well and save money. I'm heading back to the gym tomorrow as I'm only in till one on overtime and then a huge life over haul. Cleaning out and setting myself back on track. Need to get out of this rut and realise my goal, can't keep putting these same 3lb back on an off. I have nine weeks till my birthday so I want to aim for 9lb loss in that time. It's a realistic target and I know I can do it and that way any more is a bonus :)
Really hoping for some positive vibes and motivation from class tonight (and you guys too :) ) here's to the week a head and hoping its a good one :)

ok so this week of being back on track has gone well so far. third day back on plan and im noticing a difference already, a lot less bloated (drank 7 cups of water at my desk already today as its a bit warm) feel full and im eating LOADS more fruit using between 5-10 syns a day so i can have a sweeite or lollie ice in the warm weather.
I'm hoping i keep this up for the rest of the week to show a loss on monday. in work on sat for half day and then gonna head the gym for a hour on my way home, then when i get in its straight up to my room to clear out. its mad how messy it gets cos im never in or never have time to keep on top if it once ive tidied it. annoying! I think a trip to Ikea is in order at some point to get a decent wardrobe/chest of drawers and then hopefully room will be easier to manage with better storage.

got five mins left on my dinner so just going to sign off and go the loo (for the billionth time today hahaha damn you seven cups of water!)
:)

Friday was tough, fundal in work with cakes and sweeties. Had a fair few syns but not enough to hamper me this week I hope. Friday night sat and ate half a punnett of strawbs whilst watching the Olympic opening ceremony. Then had every intention of gettin up at seven before work to sort out fruit and stuff to take with me and my gym kit, only to not set my alarm properly (weekday alarm on iPhone grrrrrrrrr) and subsequently sleep till ten to nine!!!! Que me flying round like a loon to get dressed and get into work. Was twenty mins late, which wasn't too bad I suppose. But that meant no fruit to snack on and no gym kit with me :( so I went home after work and had a healthy brunch, fell asleep :s woke up later cooked everyone's tea but didn't fancy what they were having so raided the cupboards for something to make and every idea I had we were sort of the key ingredient. Ahhh well shopping today along with some spring cleaning should put me back on track. One more sleep till weigh in (fingers crossed for a loss)

Finally moved past my half way mark!! feels like its taken forever but as my Consultant pointed out to me tonight, its not a race!
I agree and i think i sometimes loose sight of how far i've come. My 2 stone award is stuck proudly on my book and i cant wait to get the next one :) only thinking ahead to my next mini target which is to get into the stone below so ill only need 2.5lbs to get me there. Gonna do another food diary this week so hopefully will keep me focused to get another loss next week. Im going to a party for my great aunts 70th but its a house party so i can limit the damage i hope, going to save some syns for alcohol and eat before i go so im not as tempted by party nibbles. armed with my iPhone app ill syn stuff if i fancy it to see if its worth having or just spend them on vodka :) lol

plus today in work i had a few colleagues comment on how much you could see the weight loss in me today! so there's definite inch loss by the looks of it which is great. can feel the difference in my work pants my size 16s getting looser by the day heehee :)

I have 8 weeks till my birthday so going to push push push for my 2 and a half award for then.
tick tock tick tock, the count down is ON!

lost 1.5 this week, so just a pound needed to take me into the number below! woohoo

feeling good this week so far (apart from some light-headedness today, bit weird)
had a few beers on tuesday but within syns and not gone mad since so on track.

not long left in work today, then off to rehearsals tonight :)

started separate rehearsals for a chairty show our theatre group is performing in september, its going to be fun, and sorting otu costumes last night has spurred a few of us on to loose a few punds before then to look good on stage :) burleque number (no stipping just saucy costumes) and i have a mini dress to wear when im singing Lulu :)

well only one more day in work and then a nice chilled weekend with friends. happy days :)

1.5 off again for me tonight so that has me in the number below and a very happy me!
heres to another good week hopefully, bbq on sunday but only going to take a small bottle vodka and syn it and do a red day and take some nice steak for the bbq and make some syn free coleslaw and take a big salad to go with it i think :) that should keep me happy then if i only have a few syns on ale i can have a pudding/ice cream yum!
so another week closer to my birthday and another nice loss to keep my ticker counting down.
payday on friday as well so i may buy something nice as a treat :)

i think i need a new wardrobe (i dont just mean the clothes i mean the actual wardrobe you keep them in lol) had about 4 sort outs and still no where to put stuff, madness!

well ill keep it short and sweet to night its after midnight and im up early for work.

Back