Ovulating!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Katesands8, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    You know you get those days when there's nothing you can do but just hoover food if its not nailed down? It just comes out of nowhere lasts 24 hrs and then you're fine again.
    Ovulatory hoovering of food is not quite the same on WW! lol. Before it would be biscuits, choc, toast, crisps etc etc. We've all done it I know lol.
    Today I hoovered 1 Fudges cheese straw 1pp, bowl of salad 0pp dressing 5pp, chopped ham 4pp, 2 pks melba toast 2pp started a WW choc and vanilla mousse (binned it it was 'orrible!) 1pp. 1 apple 0pp, 1 homemade cake 5pp. 2 bottles sparkly water!
    And for tea? Quorn pieces in sweet and sour sauce (no rice!):cry:

It's just not the same, healthier but not the same lol:sigh::sigh::D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. floridasun

floridasun Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I feel the same around that time, as well as trying to conceive. I just want to comfort eat till i burst. I havent been on ww whilst ovulation yet, it's only been a week but don't know how i will cope when it's time

4. L.M.O.

L.M.O. Full Member

I get that just before my totm. It's awful.? Just can't stop eating - almost anything I can get my hands on. It's the immediate sugar rush I think I'm desperate for. It's an unstoppable force of nature!! Have given up on counting pro points for 24 hours. I eat anything I want and go back to counting the next day.

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I used to be (kinda) the complete opposite with my TOTM. I used to get so violently ill that I couldn't eat anything at all. :(

Now I've got the implant in and I have no effects on my body at all..

6. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Just had dinner and still have pp left to carry on hoovering the food! Comfort eating an apple isn't the same as a Fox's chocolate crinkle bisquit! lol.
    Have to say it's the easiest totm I've ever had, role on tomorrow when i won't feel the unstoppable urge to eat lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.