Ovulating!

Katesands8

Silver Member
You know you get those days when there's nothing you can do but just hoover food if its not nailed down? It just comes out of nowhere lasts 24 hrs and then you're fine again.
Ovulatory hoovering of food is not quite the same on WW! lol. Before it would be biscuits, choc, toast, crisps etc etc. We've all done it I know lol.
Today I hoovered 1 Fudges cheese straw 1pp, bowl of salad 0pp dressing 5pp, chopped ham 4pp, 2 pks melba toast 2pp started a WW choc and vanilla mousse (binned it it was 'orrible!) 1pp. 1 apple 0pp, 1 homemade cake 5pp. 2 bottles sparkly water!
And for tea? Quorn pieces in sweet and sour sauce (no rice!):cry:

It's just not the same, healthier but not the same lol:sigh::sigh::D

I feel the same around that time, as well as trying to conceive. I just want to comfort eat till i burst. I havent been on ww whilst ovulation yet, it's only been a week but don't know how i will cope when it's time

I get that just before my totm. It's awful.? Just can't stop eating - almost anything I can get my hands on. It's the immediate sugar rush I think I'm desperate for. It's an unstoppable force of nature!! Have given up on counting pro points for 24 hours. I eat anything I want and go back to counting the next day.

Just had dinner and still have pp left to carry on hoovering the food! Comfort eating an apple isn't the same as a Fox's chocolate crinkle bisquit! lol.
Have to say it's the easiest totm I've ever had, role on tomorrow when i won't feel the unstoppable urge to eat lol

Back