Breakfast

2 weetabix
banana

Lunch

Egg salad
Activia FF Yog

Snack

apple

NOt sure about dinner still trying to find out how many I am supposed to be cooking for come on Zoe get your diary on xx

Dinner

Jacket Pot
Salad
Salmon
tblspn ex light mayo 1.5 syns

Muller Greek style ff yogurt .5 syn

Thats it so far off out to walk the dog so might treat myself to a glass of vino later

2 glasses of red 12 syns

Total 14 syns

Last edited:
I thought HexA was 350ml of skimmed milk!??

Flip sake I didn't know that lol!
Did the cheese change then lol..x

Thurs EE

Hex a 375 skimmed milk
Heb b weetabix

Breakfast

2 weetabix
banana
activia ff yogurt

Lunch

Savory Rice and Salad

Snacks

apple

Need to up my water intake so going to write that down too in the hope it reminds me to drink more

Dinner

Empire Chicken
Bombay Potatoes
Salad
Strawberries and Creme Fraiche

My son did the cooking and I have tried to work out the syns for this and I have worked it out to 4 syns

Last edited:
Hey Mr

How is it going.

Was at secong BBQ of the week, and STILL managed to stay on track. Had a veggie burger-4 syns, and then some lettuce and cous cous! YAY!
Plus took my low alco beer so had 3 of those for only 3 syns!!

Feeling pretty good about staying away from cheese, BREAD and various sauces *drools*

LOL

You are doing super well chick, fingers crossed for you! x

Well done you what did you have to eat at the bbq its one of those that I struggle with because I want the bread lol. What was the low syn beer like? Might have a couple glasses of vino later been having Rose with diet lemonade my OH says its not worth the effort lol.

Karen

Like I said I had a veggie burger with cous cous and lettuce, it was yummy. Lot of roast veg with the cous cous x

Back