Own up whose at work at the moment

Gemma

Gold Member
Just wondered how many people were naughty like myself and are meant to be working but are on Minmins instead. Just wish the phone would stop ringing its distracting me from posting:p

Hi Gemma,

I'm also at work....grin. My boss has a day off and i'm not very busy so i'm free to do what i want;)

Hugs
botozi

yeah me too!! i'm always looking for new posts & posting myself all day long. The weekend I don't have time to check or post so I make up for it mon-fri :):):)

Me too.... I jump on and off around every couple of hours....and delete my history just in case...lol though I'm sure if they wanted to they could check it as I work for a big organisation...:eek:

I'm here and I should be updating my weekly status to my US TL.:eek:

Me too ..... ssshhh! Don't tell :whistle:

Me too!!!

lol

jeez us christ look at all the dossers we have on mini's get back to work ye lazy so and so's!!!!! boss's dont pay yis to browse the net haha!!!!!!!

;) this is all in aid of my work-life balance!!

As in have more of a life and less work :rotflmao: :D

I am, was supposed to be doing overtime lastnight, but spent an hour on here, so was here until 7.30 but will only get paid until 6.30 :sigh::D

I am, was supposed to be doing overtime lastnight, but spent an hour on here, so was here until 7.30 but will only get paid until 6.30 :sigh::D

had to laugh at this mel u must be the only person i know who likes staying at work longer than necessary!! :talk017:

Back