Oww Owww Oww i''m in pain :(

ninababes

Gold Member
Am home sick from work and just got back from Casualty after a giant PINK limousine ran in the back of me this morning. Been told i've got bilateral whiplash and so now i'm in a lot of pain and feeling very sorry for myself :(

OMG! Honey, you poor thing. Hope you take them head on and get proper physio for it, and get them to pay for it. Two years after my whiplash i've still got neck problems when it's freezing cold outside.

Feel better soon missus (sorry but the thought of a pink limo running into the back of anyone deserves a chuckle) xxx

Ohhh Nina
That sounds really painfull, here I was feeling sorry for myself as I have the lurgi!

Have they given you some stong pain killers? Hope the pain gets bearable soon xxx

Serves you right for losing all that weight - you've lost so much that they obviously couldn't see you...

Aaaaw, but sorry chick, hope you're feeling better soon. And to think you've got dress fitting in a couple of days.

Hope Miffy is on the mend.

x

Oh Ninababes, thats awful....whiplash is very painful, you take it easy and hope you feel better soon.

lol i thought i was seeing things when i looked in my rear view mirror and this flourescent pink angry looking thing with pink fluffy dice and flashing windows was peering back at me!!!! At least i got hit in style lol!! They've told me the pain will get a lot worse over the next few days and to take paracetamol and brufen every 4 hours....cant take much stronger coz i'm on warfarin which they nearly admitted me just for that reason coz the bump might have caused a cerebral bleed but i've just got to keep an eye on myself if i get a headache or go dizzy i've gotta go straight back to A&E. Ive already told the insurance company and the guy's already admitted liability......he ran into me infront of his bosses house who came out to see what had happened lol

Pony...MIFFY'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on my way to get her carry case when it happened but i'm so glad she wasnt in the car with me!!! She's gone very skinny and her ear's covered in blood where she ripped out the iv drip silly bunny but she's like a spring chicken now bouncing round everywhere :) She's been given 2.5% baytril 1ml a day for 10 days and the vet bill was £284.95 for 2 nights lol so glad she's insured!!!!!!!

I hope you are taking it easy and trying to relax. I know when i had a car accident how stressed I was. Hope you feel better soon

Irene xx

Oh no Nina, what a thing to happen. Make sure you keep notes on how badly the injury is affecting you as you MUST claim for your injury as well as the damage to your car!!

k9
x

Big HUGS hun, sounds awful and mighty painful, you look after yourself.

Georgie
xx

Thanks guys makes me feel all loved :) MUm's making me claim for the whiplash too coz the same thing happened to her 4yrs ago and she's not been able to work since coz it turned into a slipped disc in her neck and not whiplash so i'll keep an eye on things but so far the painkillers have taken the edge off it.....it's a very strange pain it kind of works it's way up your back inbetween your shoulder blades to the bottom of your neck and kind of gets stronger and stonger as time goes on very strange

Glad you put that K9 hee hee, I was thinking, Claim Claim think of all the tiny clothes you can buy and pay for your CD hee hee xx I do hope you get better soon though, I'm just money hungry xx

Yay for Miffy!

That's something to feel cheery about anyway - glad you've got her insured, it's crappy for us too when we know they're not...

The big question is.......will you be ok for your dress fitting???? Fingers crossed.

lol i've got my dress fitting on Saturday too i just hope i'l be able to move

you read my mind pony!!!!!!!!

Am home sick from work and just got back from Casualty after a giant PINK limousine ran in the back of me this morning. Been told i've got bilateral whiplash and so now i'm in a lot of pain and feeling very sorry for myself :(

So very sorry to hear you are in pain and you have every right to feel sorry for yourself. What a scary thing to happen!

Sending loads of hugs!

Hope you make a quick recovery!

fetch.dll

Love Mini xxx

hope ur feeling better soon!

i was a rear seat passanger and we were hit by a bus, i still struggle with my back but i didnt put in a claim, make sure you do

The REALLY annoying part of it it i've just paid £400 to get my car fixed for it's MOT grr grr grr grr

Oh hunni I am sorry to hear what happened - sending hugs!

good news about Miffy though! And even better that she wasn't in the car at the time.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Back