OWWWWWWW

I was doing six days of attack cos thats what it said on the official dukan website. You know the bit where you type in your goal weight and current weight etc and it tells you how long it'll take you to get to target - that said 6 days. Do you really think 5 will be enough though cos i'm really fed up of attack now - I WANT SOME VEGGIES!!!!

I have weighed myself but our scales are really dodgy - it looks like between 3 and 5 pound lost but cant be sure - i'll go to boots tomorrow.

I'd move onto cruise tomorrow and get some veggies into your diet - your body will thank you for it. You'll still carry on losing quite quickly even at the start of cruise, so don't worry as you'll still be doing alternate days of protein only anyway.

Yay i think i will move onto cruise tomorrow if you're sure it wont damage my loss too much.

We're out all day tomorrow and tbh I was panicking about what i was gonna eat.

It will be much easier if i can have veggies as well as meat :D

oooooo i had prawn salad for lunch, never thought i'd be so happy to see a salad lol

Homemade pork and chilli burgers with mint yoghurt and giant mushrooms stuffed with garlic herbs and quark for tea - cant wait!!!

Nooooo - pork isn't allowed!

Back