Cruise PV Oxo cubes?

blue31

Hi guys,

Ok this had probably been asked a million times but I can't find anything in the forums.

Are we allowed oxo cubes? I'm in cruise phase and today is a pv day so would I be allowed
To crumble one in the pan when cooking?

I'm reallllllllllyyyyy missing gravy! :( x hope we can have these?

Thanks

I always used the reduced salt oxo cubes and never had a problem

Good question this one and ?i have a similar. Hubby bought me a jar of bovril to make a drink at lunchtimes if Im busy....just wondered if extract of cow juice is allowed??

Thanks guys, I have a friend who did really well on dukan and always used oxo cubes in cooking but I am still in two minds now as some people saying yes and others saying no. Obviously the salt is a concern but I do have the reduced salt ones.

I am half tempted to give it a try and see what if any effect it has on me......scary stuff.

I hope these brainy science people invent a magic pill what you take at night and wake up slim! Ha ha :)

Cheers peeps x

What's the deal with salt on this diet. I know salt is not good for anyone but does too much on the Dukan have an affect on the weightloss?

You can get reduced salt stock cubes.

Salt is a big retainer of water, and its something we should try to avoid anyway. Some people on here have previously said that if they eat something that has too much salt, like prepack ham, they drink more water to help with the flow thru as it were.

I still use oxo cubes, but on rare occasions. I probably use one a month if I am lucky.

Acutally made veggie soup today and used a veg oxo cube for flavouring. I got 5 small bowls of soup out of it, so its quite negligible really.

Thanks that makes sense. I think I need to be more strict on my water!

I don't really like water, and it can be difficult to keep fluids up if I only drink water, which is what I originally started teh diet doing.

Now I average 3-4 coffees in the day. 2-3 zero cokes. 1 hot choc for bed LOL, and maybe 2 half glasses of water. Averages 8 drinks in the day which is 2litrs....so I'm above what Dr D says we should have. it soon adds up.

Back