padmdhs diary

Day 6 got through the day so happy was hard as its all in the mind from now on i reckon my body is nearly adjusted to this just need to keep the mind in check lol when you see food every where you go it can be difficult but you cant lock yourself in a room until goal date so must remain strong ;)

I agree pad....its everywhere and we are bound to have very tempting moments and be in situations where it is going to be really hard to say 'no'. I think I will find the weekends hard, staying off booze and pub lunches. The thought of going to a pub and not drinking seems a ridiculous thought to me at the moment...so think will have to just stay away from them for now until I am a stronger lipo'er haha!! (not that Im an alchi or anything lol).

Hey...guess what...only two more days for your weigh in !!!!!

I know cant wait and i agree about the pub idea im the same as well lol

Day 7 weigh in tomorrow cant wait today was a good day drank plenty of water and feel good all about battling the demons in my head from now on i reckon

Good luck, sure you will have an awesome loss :D

Cheers m8 :)

Ooh I can't wait to see what you lose. I get so excited for others....sometimes more excited about their losses than what I lose lol x
Good luck :) x

Day 8 got weighed today lost 16ib so very happy still feel im at the bottom of a mountain looking up as ive still along way to go but im happy with week 1 now lets hope week 2 is a good one

Omg, omg omg....did you say 16lbs????? Wow pads that truly is amazing....you wouldnt have lost that amount on any other diet. Your hard work and commitment has paid off for you....roll on week 2 and stay as strong...x

Well done Pad (and frills) your both doing really well by the sounds of it!..Jeez 11 lbs, thats amazing!...Im just at the end of day 3, are either of you experiencing crazy high energy levels?..I know some people say they're tired but i swear im more wired then tired lol..it could be all the black coffee but then im a caffeine junkie so find that surprising!..I didnt experience this the last time i did it..i'm finding it really difficult to sleep and just buzzing about all the time!..Oh
Good look with the weigh in tomorrow! x

Thx again @ frills no you are right i wouldn't this site helps as well :) @sarahb82 im the same proper buzzing but i don't have coffee lol

Day 9 been chillaxin watching dvd,s to pass the time i find the weekends the hardest part of the week as i usually have a meal so trying not to think about it but staying strong and roll on weigh in day 2

Thank you

How's It Going?

Just wanted to know how you're doing on the Lipotrim.

I'm just finishing week 2 and to be honest it seemed easy at first, but have had some difficult days and too be honest have cheated twice, but back on track.

Really want to succeed and need as much help as I can get from people going through the same struggle as me.

Christi69:)

Keep at it pads, you are not on your own finding the weekends hard. Keep thinking of why you are doing this ......x

Back