padmdhs diary

Just wanted to know how you're doing on the Lipotrim.

I'm just finishing week 2 and to be honest it seemed easy at first, but have had some difficult days and too be honest have cheated twice, but back on track.

Really want to succeed and need as much help as I can get from people going through the same struggle as me.

Christi69:)

Doing fine i can see why you cheated as it is hard but have not done so myself but this is the hardest but most rewarding diet out there i reckon and i have my hard times but think of the benefits and that steers me clear from cheating this forum is also one of the tools i use to stay focused :D

Day 10 good day done some light exercises but the smell of a roast dinner is heaven lol but resisted the temptation and stuck to it had a good day really and had some nice fathers day cards so all in all im pleased

well done pads....and happy fathers day!!....must have been hard today but sooo well done for getting through it...if you were going to ever cheat, I think today would have been the day so good for you :)

Day 11 went really well bought myself some new jogging bottoms so feeling good at the moment survived another day of temptation roll on another day

Do you think its getting easier for you pads or is it as hard as when you started? Well done for being 100% !!

Easier as in im no longer hungry but the cravings are about the same

me too, im not hungry but would still love to eat something, its really mind over matter with this diet isnt it?

me too, im not hungry but would still love to eat something, its really mind over matter with this diet isnt it?

Yes i agree

Day 12 went ok no hiccups looking forward to weigh in day cant come quick enough lol

Your diary is so positive all the time pads, its nice to read, makes me feel like a right moaning mini. Bet you will have a great loss, as you have been 100% .....roll on your next weigh in!! :)

lol no your not a moaner you just get disappointed when you have give it your all and it dosent go right trust me id be the same lol you are doing well keep it up :)

Day 13 the unlucky number lol but i have been keeping myself busy to fend of the cravings nearly survived the 2 weeks another mile stone i think this is the longest i have ever survived on a diet without slipping up so im pleased

I know what you mean.....I think because with other diets its a pound loss here and a pound loss there, whereas the losses on lipo are worth the torture haha. You are realllllllly doing amazing .....keep it up :)

Day 14 a tough one but still 100% roll on tomorrow lol

Got weighed lost 5ib so im happy hope i can emulate the same this week today has been fairly easy as ive been on a high with the loss weekend should be more tricky but im confident i can get through

Day 15 went well not so many cravings today im remaining positive and feel like im getting thinner now im trying to be like a thin person lol cant wait to drop another t shirt size :D

Day 16 was tough because all i could smell was roast dinner and i had to make do with shakes lol but i got through it and fell better for it i always find weekends hardest so hopefully i can get through the week a little easier

well done pads....u are a real trooper and doing fantastic sticking with it!! Your weight is just falling off you :)

Thank you frillsandpink x

Day 17 did more work in the garden with the weather nice for half a day lol classic british weather past the time well and got a workout all in 1 so cant be bad roll on tomorrow

Back