Pain in my chest..

laurenmay

Gold Member
All of a sudden?

Feels like an anxiety sort of pain, but I'm already on medication for social anxiety disorder, so was hoping the diet wouldn't affect me in that way...

Feel a bit short of breath, tightening in my chest and feel edgy. Don't like it at all.

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Oh dear :(
I haven't suffered from PAIN in my chest but have suffered from palpitations, tight chest, breathlessness.
What kind of pain are we talking? A&E pain or do you think you just need to calm down? Maybe have some protein? X

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Oh dear :(
I haven't suffered from PAIN in my chest but have suffered from palpitations, tight chest, breathlessness.
What kind of pain are we talking? A&E pain or do you think you just need to calm down? Maybe have some protein? X

It's that sort of pain that you described, bit of breathlessness and tight chest but a slight pain there too. Definitely not A&E sort of pain, but maybe more that I need to take it easy and not be rushing around after the little one & get the OH to do some work ;) lol

Hopefully when I take my medication before bed tonight it'll ease it anyway x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Try having a bath maybe, and drink a glass of water. Nice deep breaths and an early night.
Well done on being good today babes. Really proud of you xxxx

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Try having a bath maybe, and drink a glass of water. Nice deep breaths and an early night.
Well done on being good today babes. Really proud of you xxxx

I've just drunk a lot more water so feeling a little better now. Got one last shake which I'll have at 9 when I give the baby a bedtime bottle & then I'll probably get an early night.

Thank you :) feeling a little proud of myself too, and going to the gym first thing in the morning so gonna work as hard as possible! xx

Don't work too hard at the gym, remember you're not having many calories so you don't want to push your body too much x

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Don't work too hard at the gym, remember you're not having many calories so you don't want to push your body too much x

I know, I'll go and take it easy.. The minute I feel dizzy, light headed, breathless or generally unwell I'll be on my way home! x

Back