Paleo life

Oooo. Another Paleo convert! Exciting! Menu looking good Vikx. Will be following your progress. Keep me posted on how you're getting on.

My menu so today :eatdrink051:

Breakfast - paleo porridge - today made with ground macadamias, walnuts, cashews, raspberries, coconut milk and dried apricots.

Lunch (just eaten it so not actually sure it qualifies as lunch) - leftover rib of beef from Sunday roast, enormous green salad (spinach, rocket, lambs lettuce, coriander, cucumber, tomatoes and onion) with tuna and mayo.

Doubt that I'll have time to fit a dinner in this evening given the time now. Will probably just have a snack of melon and parma ham.

How do I move my thread from low carb forum to the new Paleo forum??? :help2:

It's in the Paleo Forum.:) Do you want it moved to the diary section?

Think the moderators are sorting it for me Mary! How exciting!

Loving your diary :) inspirational

Its not mine, which is why I have moved to my own. I was not told to go else where when I first posted, so I thought it was OK.I have removed all my posts other than this one, I will ask for a Mod if nesseray to delete the posts as well. Please let me know if you want them deleting, and any posts in reply to mine.
I was new to the forum etc and posted in the wrong section. :)

That's all good, I wasn't being funny with that comment by the way, I was genuinely confused.

Good to see you have got ur own thread going! Good luck :)

Been very tired yesterday and today. Not sure why. Really struggled through my yoga. Also had quite a lot of bloating some rather unusual poos yesterday (I know TMI). Hope this is just a transitional thing as been really enjoying the diet so far and don't want to change things. Any wise words would be gratefully received.

I went through a phase of this too, literally a couple of days and. Couldn't keep my eyes open! Seems to have passed now though! Try some sugary fruit to pick you up?

I do eat quite a lot of fruit already. Will just see how it goes but worried about how it's affecting my performance at work really. It's so important that I'm on the ball with work. People depend on it. Hoping it's just a passing phase.

Hmmm let us know how you get on, like you say it may just be a phase,

Just looking at ur food, why don't to try and eat regular snacks between meals. Few nuts or something?!

Back