Palpitations ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by amethyst, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Has any of you ever suffered with palpitations? Not just a fast or slow heart beat but also an irregular one? Before you even thought about doing a VLCD ? If so do you find you get them more frequently now on a VLCD?

Reason I ask is because I got them all the time, Then they calmed down and I just get the odd one now and then, And I am re starting L/T Tomorrow, and stupid me googling :mad:, Came across some news which I won't go into as I don't want to worry you aswel as myself. :eek:, It was more to do with LighterLife but they have same if not more calories than L/T? So I don't know.

I am just very worried now, Hubby reckons I should do re feed, Add a low carb meal and a low carb snack to make my calories up to 800-1000 and still be in ketosis just for reassurance for myself.

what are your thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I have them regularly as I have a dodgy thyroid... I will reply in full on my laptop but just to say don't panic. I have been fine on LT and can have worse and more palp's when drinking coke or too much caffeine... xx

4. Gotta Have Faith!

Gotta Have Faith! Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there! i've done 9 weeks on Lipotrim, and only in the last couple of weeks did I start to get palpitations a couple of times. When speaking to the pharmacist, she said it was due to my blood pressure having dropped a little, and said I should have a bit of salt in water. Also, keep the water intake up. My water intake dropped over the last couple of weeks too, as I was moving around alot and not wanting to look for toilets everywhere I went!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.