Palpitations ?

amethyst

Banned
Has any of you ever suffered with palpitations? Not just a fast or slow heart beat but also an irregular one? Before you even thought about doing a VLCD ? If so do you find you get them more frequently now on a VLCD?

Reason I ask is because I got them all the time, Then they calmed down and I just get the odd one now and then, And I am re starting L/T Tomorrow, and stupid me googling :mad:, Came across some news which I won't go into as I don't want to worry you aswel as myself. :eek:, It was more to do with LighterLife but they have same if not more calories than L/T? So I don't know.

I am just very worried now, Hubby reckons I should do re feed, Add a low carb meal and a low carb snack to make my calories up to 800-1000 and still be in ketosis just for reassurance for myself.

what are your thoughts?

I have them regularly as I have a dodgy thyroid... I will reply in full on my laptop but just to say don't panic. I have been fine on LT and can have worse and more palp's when drinking coke or too much caffeine... xx

Hi there! i've done 9 weeks on Lipotrim, and only in the last couple of weeks did I start to get palpitations a couple of times. When speaking to the pharmacist, she said it was due to my blood pressure having dropped a little, and said I should have a bit of salt in water. Also, keep the water intake up. My water intake dropped over the last couple of weeks too, as I was moving around alot and not wanting to look for toilets everywhere I went!

Back