Pammyd's Daily Diary

hi can any one tell me if the diet lemonade is free in syns please i know the coke is thnx xx

yes love all diet drinks are free

Hi Pammy, hope you're feeling more focused today?

When I'm struggling to stay on track I do any one of a number of things: try on clothes that I want to fit back into but have got too fat for, imagine all the things I want to do once I am slimmer, plan the next few SW with all my favourite meals so I don't feel like it's a chore to follow the diet...

Good luck :)

I turn the laptop on and head for minimins, that's the only thing that stops me cheating, or if i can't get online, i go and find a job with the promise of a treat later on, i generally forget about it...

what have you decided to do about class? i must admit i would love to not pay the £10 per week as neither paul or i can stay to class because it falls at bedtime for the kids but sadly we both need the discipline of class, well done on another loss this week, donna x

Thanks both for your advice & support. Here's my update. I am giving myself a few days off, i.e. no pressure and no diary. The root of my anxiety is my mums health problems which I've mentioned to some of you seperately. Anyway, added into this mix is the fact that I work full time and have recently been promoted into a very demanding post with very tight deadlines, I'm starting a full time degree tomorrow and, in hindsight, its all got abit too much for me and I'm putting lots of pressure on myself. Thinking honestly trying to ensure I get to Thurs. class is another pressure (when it used to be a joy) so i have decided to - da, da, daaaaa... go it alone :eek:. I'm setting myself an interim target of getting into the 10s before the end of October. I will weigh on a Friday night, when work is done, this will allow me to plan the following week over the weekend rather than rushing mid week and not managing it :D. I will update my diary every other day and will not be stressed if I don't do it as I will have noted what I've eaten rather than relying on memory. (another pressure I started to put on myself). What do you think?

Last edited:
Tuesday - Green

Breakfast - Baked beans, mushrooms, 3 x ww bread (heb)

Lunch - mugshot, apple, banana, 3 x plums

dinner - SW chips, quorn fillet, peas, yogurt,

snack - Fibre plus bar (heb)

I couldn't WI on a Friday as I think I would be too naughty on the weekend afterwards thinking I've got a whole week to make it up! But then, I'm a piggy ;).
Good luck going it 'alone', I personally find it easier this way and there's no doubt that putting pressure on yourself can't help your weight loss jouney run smoothly.
But you're never properly alone, as you've got us stalkers to vent to and to chivvy you on if you're struggling :)

I couldn't WI on a Friday as I think I would be too naughty on the weekend afterwards thinking I've got a whole week to make it up! But then, I'm a piggy ;).
Good luck going it 'alone', I personally find it easier this way and there's no doubt that putting pressure on yourself can't help your weight loss jouney run smoothly.
But you're never properly alone, as you've got us stalkers to vent to and to chivvy you on if you're struggling :)

Actually - your so right - so official weigh in is Wed morning... and today we (thats the royal we) weighed in at 11st 2.75lb (my scales go in 1/4's) :D

EE - Thursday

Brakfast - 2 x weetabix, banana, apple

lunch - mugshot, orange, berries and yogurt

Dinner - Lamb steak, mash (no butter), yorkshire pud (2) gravy (2), roast bns, broccolli. plums & nectarine.

snack - 5 minstrels (?5)

total syns = 9

syns left for week - 61

Friday - Green

Breakfast - 2 alpen light (HeB) banana

lunch - roast veg cous cous and apple

dinner - pasta & sauce with quorn fillet

syns - 2 x 2 wine 12
snacks - HeB Fibre plus

hi lovely lady, how are you? thank you for your private messages, i am feeling quite positive after getting some time on these boards today, feel miserable when i skip a few days. What's new with you? i have no idea how you stopped at 5 minstrels!

there were only 5 left in the bag :eek:

to update those who care (and those who don't) I'm not truly having a break as I'm trying very hard to keep on plan but have sooo much going on in my life at the moment I'm more grabbing and going and haven't time to update diary regularly.:break_diet:. I'm still weighing though and this Wed morning (4am I'll have you know) I weighed in at
11st 1.75lb - another 1lb loss :happy036:

Last edited:
Back