Pammyd's Daily Diary

Friday - Green

HeA - Milk

Breakfast - 3 x ww bread (HeB), scrambled egg, banana

Lunch - mug shot, apple

Dinner - roast new potatoes, mushy peas, egg, pickled onions.
have started to develop an unhealthy interest in pickled onions, (donnajt - I blame you for this OCD'ism entirely!!)

Syns for week = 70
less 1 x small wine (6) = 63

Last edited:
thanks you two, I am still OK with the plan, I never realised how busy my social life was until I started it. I'm out every week (lol) and i honestly struggle with healthy choices when faced with cheese sauces etc. I find the recipes useful and love to look round your diaries and see what other people have, for some reason they always look better than mine ...

Pickled onions, pickled onions, wherefore art thou pickled onions?

Saturday - ee - ek day!
am out for mums birthday lunch today, where do she want to go? ...............
Thorntons cafe!!!:eek:

I've got no chance - so here goes nothing

breakfast - omlette, baked beans, grilled tomato, bacon, mushrooms, followed by mixed berries

lunch - cake, cake and more cake

dinner - small roll with salad and chicken tikka fillet, bag of velvets, glass of wine

Last edited:
OK, so yesterday is almost impossible to syn, but I'm gonna at least write it down, at Thorntons I had a chicken and bacon panini, laughingly it was the only thing on the counter which did not have cheese in the title, guess what!? it had cheese when it arrived... followed by a lemon tart thingy (avoided the chocolate) and drank tea! not hot chocolate, so feel abit smug about my choices. I was hoping that they did the soup and roll but our cafe is quite small so they don't. Prawchopsuey, it is absolutely heavenly, but not for the fainthearted. You can feel your arteries closing as you walk in the door, and as I read somewhere else once and am adapting for SW, the air is about 50 syns a lungful! :8855:
However today I am being saintly:angel09:

Quick question, if I call yesterday a flexible syn day, do I continue with reduced syns, normal syn, do I even try and count up yesterday? what really happens? I know I've Used a fsd in the past but don't really understand the theory...

Sunday starting syns = 53

EE Breakfast - mushroom omlette with grilled tomato, followed by bowl of mixed berries (have discovered frozen mixed berries)

lunch - smash cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, carrots, brisket, gravy (2 syns), yorkshire pudding (2 syns), followed by mixed berries & yogurt

dinner - 57g wholemeal roll with grilled chicken, salad & sw chips, LF mayo (1/2 syn)

snack syns: glass wine - 6
total syns for day - 10.5

syns to carry forward - 42.5

Last edited:
well done on your choices hun I would of made terriable choices. can't believe you didn't have choc though.
for your flexi day hun you carry on as normal don't include your flexi syns

thank you

Monday

EE

Breakfast - banana, 57g wholemeal bread (HeB)

Lunch - pasta bake (mince, courgettes, onions, tomato sauce), shape yogurt, berries.

Dinner - should have been carvery but college went on that long the carvery was closed so ended up with - pie, chips, peas and gravy - now I could have lied about it but I'm only lying to myself, so there it is in black and white, I would have said I was a failure but I am trying to stay positive rather than go through the downward spiral of self loathing and the fact that I had pie rather than something like gammon or steak which, in hindsight, would have been the better choice, but no will continue Tuesday being positive

Tuesday - green

breakfast- 2 weetabix (HeB) with banana, yogurt

Lunch - jacket pot with beans and cottage cheese, orange, apple

Dinner - pasta & sauce with added pasta & healthy B of cheese

Wednesday - Green

Breakfast - banana, yogurt

lunch - pasta salad with sweetcorn, HeB of tuna, 2 tablespoons LF mayo (1 syn)

Dinner - SW chips & chick pea dhal with HeB of cheese(OH away tonight so will bask in the curryness of it all)

didn't get chance to eat my expected weetabix, hence the cheese n chips

Last edited:
Thursday - WI:eek:

Breakfast - tinned spaggetti on 57 g bread

lunch - pasta salad with HeB of chicken & sweetcorn

dinner - depends on WI results

didn't get to class tonight - am really struggling for time at the moment... should I "jack it all in", go it alone? I really haven't got time for class at the moment...

It's up to you Pammy, whatever you think you will be able to stick at. I don't go to class and get on just fine, in fact I found class quite daunting when I used to go and would get more worked up about a public weigh-in than I do now when it's just me and the whole internet who knows the result!!
Why don't you stop for a bit and if you find you are struggling with SW in a few months you can always reassess your time and see if you could squeeze it in :)

thanks hun, need to have a "head shake".. really don't want to end up back where I started but am feeling really de-motivated at the moment... isn't it annoying...you want to and you know you need to, its just the getting on and doing it thats the problem (lol). Do you do it purely on-line?

Back