1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Pancakes

Discussion in 'Exante - Recipes' started by Nessa1980, 8 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

For anyone finding the pancake texture thick and cloying. This morning I added a very well beaten egg white for 50cal. They were fantastic really light and fluffy! Ideal during add a meal week or on WS

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Rosey38

Rosey38 Well-Known Member

I've just been adding more water, to make similar consistency as a normal pancake. Worked well, made 4. Wish I'd ordered more, love them!

4. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

I love them too but I also love experimenting!

5. Shangri-la

Shangri-la Well-Known Member

Just wondering if you ladies ordered the maple syrup ones or what ones?. I would love some of these for when I am at home and have cooking facilities so that I can have them for tea. I am leaning towards the maple syrup flavour.

6. Rosey38

Rosey38 Well-Known Member

I've tried the maple aswell as the blueberry, both good. I also read on here someone just uses the shake packs, which also works.

7. Shangri-la

Shangri-la Well-Known Member

Thanks Rosey38, I must order some now as i love pancakes. I Just hope in some way that they resemble pancakes, lol.

8. Mandaxx25

Mandaxx25 Well-Known Member

They do! I can confirm that they are nice and look and taste like pancakes. They don't have much flavour to them but they are a good size when cooked up