Sw Cheese pie - HxA/HxB
Veggies - Free
Linda Mac Sausages - free
Water
Mini milk - 1.5 sysn

Total syns: 14.5

I still need to try magic pancakes

They are amazing Ally =)

Seriously been neglecting the forum. Will vow to be on more! Been hoping on the scales all week and i've lost nothing. I've stuck to plan any everything =[

Scale hopping is the worst! throw them out! It started taking over my life! x

I don't usually do it! (Well occasionally) I've done good lost 2lbs!!! Got my stone award! =DDDD

I'm always scale hopping, cut it down the last few weeks mind, guaranteed i can get on any day up to weigh in and weigh exactly the same, yet lose on weigh in in day, used to really bug me not seeing a change, doesn't anymore though cos i know there is 80% i will lose on WI. Well done on the 2lb :D

I'm always scale hopping, cut it down the last few weeks mind, guaranteed i can get on any day up to weigh in and weigh exactly the same, yet lose on weigh in in day, used to really bug me not seeing a change, doesn't anymore though cos i know there is 80% i will lose on WI. Well done on the 2lb :D

That's good, atleast you're aware of this haha

And thank you!

Hope your sw journey is still going strong =D

Found the android app!!! Will never be away now haha. Having a good day so far!!! Will post food log later!

Glad you're well! And yes the Android app is now on my main front screen on my HTC haha!

Haha, i've had the android app on my phone since i got it, i tend to leave it on my diary though (this is why i never comment on anyone elses diarys at weekend) cos its a pain scrolling through the diaries all the time :p

I had a good start to the day and the afternoon was great!!!! Went to the pub for dinner so way over my allowance for the day. Having huge issues staying on track lately :(

Haha, i've had the android app on my phone since i got it, i tend to leave it on my diary though (this is why i never comment on anyone elses diarys at weekend) cos its a pain scrolling through the diaries all the time :p

Haha I just scroll through. Keep getting notifications too, always useful

Soooo, I've been off plan for two weeks!!! This my friends has got to stop. I'm starting the 30 day squat challenge and the 30 day shred too. Kicking it up a gear in a bid to get my motivation back. I need to do this for me. No one else. I'm back on plan. Weigh in wise I've maintained over the two weeks. How I don't know. ALL I know is I need to go hard. I'm getting fit for me. Me!! :D

Least you've managed to maintain over the last 2 weeks :)

Well done for maintaining! You can get back into the zone I'm sure and the fact you haven't gained should give you the motivation you need.! :) x

Very true! Not eating healthier has made me feel so ill. Xx

Back